Superbowl 46

The issue a lot of you guys are having is in part because it's a MAJOR televised game. They stop all the time for ads. If you are actually at a game of football, hockey, or basketball there is way less downtime. I get bored as **** watching any of them on TV, but basketball and hockey live are absolutely insane.

I actually didn't know why he did it other than to look silly, at first. The Pats definitely let him through.

That's my problem too. The fact that stop-and-go-s occur is what allows a lot of the game's tactical mechanics to take form, but the actual playing of the game is 5 seconds uptime, 30 seconds downtime, and it's ridiculous. Although I guess that's what makes it so conducive to get-togethers with friends.

Do you think humans could play football without starting and stopping at change of downs? You'd see people keel over especially the line. Playing the line is about explosive strength and your ability to wratch it up, not endurance.

I think it's one of the only field sports I've seen that has fat people in it. Number 75 for the Giants (I think) just had a massive gut, made me laugh.

All sports have good games and bad games, that game seemed a little boring to me but I'm no expert. The England v Scotland rugby on Saturday was ****ing boring too. I'll always remember going to watch West Brom v Fulham last year, THE most boring game of any sport I've ever watched. Was falling asleep in the ground.

Back