Superbowl Sunday

Who do you want to win?(not who do you expect to win)

• NY Giants

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • NE Patriots

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters

B.Calhoun

Reaction score
surprized that i didnt see a superbowl thread up yet so here it is nukkas.
So who do you all expect to win? (even though pats are heavily favored)
And if your european and all you wanna talk about is rugby and polo gtfo.

And who were the people in the last thread that were saying that the giants suck and would maybe make the playoffs? huh?? speak up.

I think we all know the Patriots will win. Tom Brady will be 100% healthy by the time of the game. He will singlehandedly win the game without a doubt.

Patriots 28
Giants 17

Well seeing how well the giants have been playing since the playoffs started Im hoping they'll have a pretty good chance of winning. We'll see D:

Having a massive Superbowl party. Believe it or not, me and mates are English and love NFL more than most other sports in the UK. Mad.

Having said that I don't follow the teams as such, just enjoy the game. Seahawks are my favourite and as they aren't playing, I'll just enjoy the match.

The giants almost beat the Patriots last time. They were going good the first half but kinda lost the momentum in the 2nd.

I am pulling for the Giants because i dont want to see the Patriots go undefeated. I am a Dolphins fan and i want that '72 season to last a lil longer.

*O*T*C* Escape

thats what the little X in the corner of this window is for, ya douche
I personally don't give a flying f*ck about your f*cking sports.
It's time you and all of those other stuck up fags who insult Euro sports by saying they are inferior and must base their lives around who wins the f*cking super bowl need to grow the f*ck up.:flame:

I don't like sports, but Pats obviously.

[Edit] Jesus Bow, calm down!

....Looks like we have a case of someone who isn't READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL.

But calm down. There just sports D: Oh god.

I'm a historical fanatic. I just love witnessing history. We've already witnessed it to some extent, but this is just the next step. A team going 19-0 is the ultimate.

Besides, I've always kind of liked the Patriots. Don't get me wrong though, I definitely won't cry if they lose.

Watching any sports is pretty shit boring, in my opinion.

My family is full of sports fanatics. My dad constantly calls and asked if I "watched the game".

Ugh

Edit: Although when I went to an NFL and professional baseball game, it was fun.

Probably because of the crowd, noises, etc.

It's time you and all of those other stuck up fags who insult Euro sports by saying they are inferior and must base their lives around who wins the f*cking super bowl need to grow the f*ck up.:flame:

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

i never insulted euro sports i just said if you wana talk about european sports dont do it in this thread. because ive seen it happen more than once where the some europeans on this forum like to comment on how pussy American Football is.

Guys guys.

I sometimes like to think that you lot are better than arguing about sports. Seriously.

Go Pats! Hopefully they come and party in Boston again. Most drug dealers do their dirty work in the crowd too I heard becuase the police are overwhelmed with stuff. There is also no bathrooms and virtually no place to move. That's what I heard about 4 years ago. ;)

What about the option saying how much you hate the superbowl?

:angry: No! Hush up, I don't like sports! They're boring! And the superbowl interupts the shows I watch!

Anyways, football is a really, really boring sport.

can you blaim them for not paying attention to it? Boring as hell. I think the superbowl is more of an oportunity for people to drink with their fellow fans and socialize, while at the same time act prideful towards a certain team. I never really got it. Maybe if it was more interesting to watch I'd understand.

I used to not enjoy watching football either, but after you understand the game more it becomes much more exciting. The biggest reason i like to watch football is because every Down is an oppertunity for a highlight play, amazing catch, huge field goal, big defensive stop, etc.

And idk what you guys are talking about where no one watches the game.

Woop! Go the Pats!

Probably won't watch it (too many ads!) but I am rooting for the Pats :D

I'm getting sick of the Pats, and my dad is from New York. So I'll root for the Giants this year.

Though I'm from Boston, I just really don't give a shit - I'd rather see the Giants win. I just wish the damn Packers had beat the giants (all things considered, we should have). Oh noes, now HL2.net knows I'm from Wisconsin.

can you blaim them for not paying attention to it? Boring as hell. I think the superbowl is more of an oportunity for people to drink with their fellow fans and socialize, while at the same time act prideful towards a certain team. I never really got it. Maybe if it was more interesting to watch I'd understand.

And what, may I ask, is wrong with that?

Tis' certainly the case with me, though the athletic aspect is certainly very impressive and often times entertaining to watch. For instance I almost creamed my pants after seeing play featuring Donald Driver, the man knows how to run the ball. I don't actually know the sport well, nor do I actively play any type of competitive athletic sport.. (unless you count TF2, I get some intense hand workouts defending my base in 2fort), but I can still appreciate the sport in many regards.

this

And what, may I ask, is wrong with that?

Tis' certainly the case with me, though the athletic aspect is certainly very impressive and often times entertaining to watch. For instance I almost creamed my pants after seeing play featuring Donald Driver, the man knows how to run the ball.

Meh, I'd just rather watch a raunchy cheesey gorefest horror flick with my guy friends. But that's me, thats what makes me laugh and talk and feel sociable with friends, is watching stupid slutty chicks get torn apart by zombies/aliens. Football? Not so much. :p

Any sport that doesn't involve the team I barrack for I find boring. I don't get the appeal of simply watching a game without any emotional attachment.

That one day a year you miss your shows! HOW DREADFUL!
except its not only during the f*cking superbowl.
FOX always has too skip The Simpsons for some bullshit sports event. Keep the f*cking sports on the f*cking sports channels.
Every single f*cking channel doesn't need to air the same god damn thing.

(sorry, this thread(and sports)piss me the f*ck off)

FOX always has too skip The Simpsons for some bullshit sports event. Keep the f*cking sports on the f*cking sports channels.

Jus' ****in' download the series on uTorrent or something man, fuc'!!

Dude get the **** out of here you little shit. Who the **** said anything about "euro sports" (like you ****ing own them you spineless piece of shit)? You've probably never even played on a god damn team so go grow a vagina, curl your hair and wear a short skirt because the only thing you'll ever amount to is a cheap cock sucking whore.

Dude get the **** out of here you little shit. Who the **** said anything about "euro sports" (like you ****ing own them you spineless piece of shit)? You've probably never even played on a god damn team so go grow a vagina, curl your hair and wear a short skirt because the only thing you'll ever amount to is a cheap cock sucking whore.

:p Lol at overblown reactions.

Meh, I'd just rather watch a raunchy cheesey gorefest horror flick with my guy friends. But that's me, thats what makes me laugh and talk and feel sociable with friends, is watching stupid slutty chicks get torn apart by zombies/aliens. Football? Not so much. :p

Both of those things get me lol'ing and talking, but then again.. I'm extremely easy to amuse. I once played with the sticky shit that they put on AOL trial disks for over two hours. Yeah.

Bills 49-7
67d8d7c5326bb161906ec6c3c72c29fa.jpg

You are on the internet, learn to use it correctly and you won't have this issue. :rolleyes:

Personally like the patriots more...

But honestly I really don't care.

:angry: No! Hush up, I don't like sports! They're boring! And the superbowl interupts the shows I watch!

Anyways, football is a really, really boring sport.

Other way around. Shows interrupt the sports I watch :p

I know that the Pats will probably win, but I wanna see peoples faces if they got upset (I'm not a huge football fan).

Back