'Suprise' Replaces Portal 2 at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
LINK

Please! Half-Lifes epic return. Gorden Freeman is back....or is it awful Left for dead 3? LOL

It'd be super awesome if it really was Episode 3, but I don't think the 'surprise' is Episode 3 and more along the lines of more surprise news for Portal 2. Of course, I hope to hell I'm wrong and that it really is Episode 3.

"Suprise" "Gorden" - I will kill you. Install the dictionary add-on for firefox NOW.

We already have a thread for this in the news forum & Portal 2 forum - why is this one in the Episode 3 forum?

"Suprise" "Gorden" - I will kill you. Install the dictionary add-on for firefox NOW.

We already have a thread for this in the news forum & Portal 2 forum - why is this one in the Episode 3 forum?

*shrugs* I guess we're all super anxious in regards to Episode 3. Episode 2 has one of the most hair raising cliffhangers in a game, and there are so many questions many fans (including myself) would like to see answered. What I am anxious to see the most is how the death of her dad will affect Alyx. I have a feeling that it may turn her into a darker and more bitter person.

Well, with spelling like that, I can see why the News thread didn't come up as a search result.

It says "...If you'd like to ask fruitless questions about the E3 Portal 2 surprise..."

PORTAL 2 SURPRISE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back