Surely.....today......?

mmackay51

Reaction score
....we must hear something. (And don't call me Shirley).

Someone must be getting some news. Someone must know the bloke that is pressing the discs, making the boxes, printing the manual.....ANYTHING....just let someone know.

Is it me, or is all this getting a little frustrating. Thank god I've still got the Secret Weapons of WWII demo to play.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by mmackay51
Is it me, or is all this getting a little frustrating.

Well going on that several people awaiting halflife2 have been admitted to mental hospitals and at this point in time are clawing the walls of the the rubber rooms.. I'd take a guess and say it's not just you.

It's not just who? Rubber rooms, now that's crazy talk... Did you guys just see that penguin? Ahh!

:eek:Scary......I got exactly the same Penguin on my screen at home.....WOW......!!!!

It's a TY beanie, yes?:eek:

It looked so evil I had to have it ;(

I think it's kind of sweet......I have a lot of senitmental value over it, not from a bird or nuffin.....!

If I don't hear any news of HL-2 by tomorrow evening, I'm going to smash my forehead in with a crowbar. Seriously.

Marketing Tactics....

There are a few schools of thought going around that say the reason for not announcing a delay is to allow the gaming comunity build up to a "fever pitch release" so that when (Eventually) the game is released the maximum amount of publicity is achieved. All this from doing absolutley nothing....

Think of the cameras at the stores. The news stories on CNN, BBC, NBC. You can't buy publicity like that.

:eek: Remember when Windows95/98/2000 came out :eek:

Back