Surfing Mod?

Reaction score
How about a surfing mod? I wanna see what happens if i throw a really light object into some water, then jump ontop of it. This could be used to make some cooleh surfing mods.

::EDIT::

OR, how about some rafting multiplayer competition, two teams have to build a sort of raft (like you do on Cub/Scout holidays) and see if it floats (using barrels and all sorts).

idea 1:
hehehe.... i think its possible... in that big video trail about HL2´s gameplay, the objects could float and other objects could be put ontop of it(there for why not a player as well)

But the gameplay of such a MOD would be borring in the lengt(maybe)...

Cause the maps would just be water, water and water... not rocks cause to surfe there is need for big waves and there cant be big waves at rock(unless they hit the rock and i cant see how that would be fun)...

idea 2:
This one would have much more varriation in the map...
rocks, trees, waterfalls.....

I think it might be pretty fun... hehe... and the two teams could
be the "gooditooshus"and the "meanie"

I was thinking about that idea #2 and that would be very funny. For at least some hours. If different objects/material is capable to bear a maximum weight it will work. Like you have to use 10 plastic barrels or 15 wooden barrels to bear 5 persons up and so on. But it must be hard to reach the different objects. Maybe a room filled with X monsters have X barrels and some wood junk in it and so on. I don't know really, but it sure sounds fun.

I've been thinking about doing a mod called paradise island, where you can surf, play beach volleyball, hanglide, sky dive, scuba dive and other wacky activities

I would most definately play/mod with that mod... Surfing sounds fun... And the whole paradise thing is fun.

Back