SWAT Van [Domestic Dispute Mod]

Submerge

Reaction score
Hey guys, just finished rendering the SWAT Van. thought i'd share it with yall :cool:

Attachments

• swatvan_render2.jpg
    swatvan_render2.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 416
Nice model. could you please provide a darker or a non brazil rendered shot. so I can look at the details. because the global illumination is kinda messing up my view

is the light bar suposed to be that far from the roof of the van ???

ok, crit time....

next time you render, use anti-aliasing. no more jaggies. it looks kinda low poly, and it seems to have paper thin walls.

otherwise, good start.

ok, we'll take those into account :)

see this is wats good about having a mod before HL2 comes out, we can always work on the model to make it better. thanks guys

I dont think theres really any point in adding any more polies.. with a well done skin. that will make up for the lost details in modeling that dont really need to be done. just because you have a powerful engine dosnt mean you have to max out on everything.

Whats youre polycount on the van? It looks good, it apears to be a sort of generic mix of a few differnet but similar Vans.

One thing that would be cool is if you added a passthrough door into the front, or at least a window so that people riding in the back could see whats coming up.

Anyhow, it looks good to me

Originally posted by Punisher454
Whats youre polycount on the van? It looks good, it apears to be a sort of generic mix of a few differnet but similar Vans.

One thing that would be cool is if you added a passthrough door into the front, or at least a window so that people riding in the back could see whats coming up.

Anyhow, it looks good to me

if i remember correctly it's around 2-3K, yes it'll be GTA'ish, and it dont look like no ambulence :p...we'll maybe, hehe

Back