T3 is back...

Mr.Reak

Reaction score
I am going to watch it today, I hear very positive things from people, and a lot of positive reviews from critics. But it doesn't matter, because I know down in the heart, T3 will be the best action movie this year. I will post small review, without spoilers. So there guys :D

MY T3 THREAD IS BETTER THAN YOUR T3 THREAD!!! BWA HA HA HA HA

seriously, it's pretty good, and has some thoughtful parts in it.

I'm not posting in yours cos it will spoil it :p

I am watching it for one reason only - Arnie :D :D

Got to wait till August 1st for the UK release :(

One of the most action-packed films ever.

Yep... T3 car chase owned Reloaded car chase in every possible way...

T3 effects were better then Reloaded cause they werent all done on computer. Obviously the parts with T-X were, but i mean things like the car chase, and cars exploding, actually were blown up, not like on Reloaded, where all done on computer, even though it does still look good in Reloaded.

It was quite enjoyable I did start falling asleep in the car chase scene and wishing it would just end. I'm one of those old blokes who likes a bit of story as well as the action.

Yes Munro i agree, it was a bit dragged on.

People complain about the lack of story in T3, but theres not much to tell.

Basically, everything was explained in T1 and T2. Its somewhat like The Matrix and then Reloaded. Reloaded was almost all action, not much of the intriguing story that was in first Matrix, cause its been explained already.

From what story there was in T3 though it was pretty good. Sarah Connors death, and all that i thought was done well.

T3 is back? I taught it was brand new? :p "Terminator is back" is what u should have written

Back