Taliban Murders Afghan Elder, Thanks Wikileaks for Revealing "Spies"

Do I really have to point how utterly retarded this post is?
"I don't care if it puts people in life threatening danger as long as I can feel better about myself and be a indignant prick"

I rather have actual facts be released that put the correct culprits and lives in jeopardy than the millions of baseless false facts spewed out to the public everyday inciting racism and violence towards the wrong people.

Fox news anyone? Bill O'Reilly anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En_d9kYQipo

The last words of this video says it all.

Millions of false facts are thrown out everyday, and they kill thousands. Yet when actual facts are thrown out, we want to conceal it simply because it exposes some people?

Seems like most people nowadays rather take the path of ignorance is bliss, but eventually the truth will emerge and there will be no bliss.

I wonder if the wikileaks staff will post the info of all theyr menber and finances and such since whell,they are about all freedom of information right?

I don't think they need to now. Before they leaked the information, the U.S. already considered Wikileaks a threat to national security as far back as 2008. Not to mention, as rumours began to swirl about Wikileaks having that helicopter video that was leaked a few months ago, they were already being tailed by people.

I understand the concern over this, but I'm surprised people are pouring more hate on Wikileaks than on the U.S. for covering up just how badly they've ruined Afghanistan and by hiding the true number of casualties and horrible units like Task Force 373 and their complete disregard for human life.

I also find it odd that of all people to be having a go at Wikileaks, you're one of them RJMC. Given that you live in Venezuela and all, that just seems odd to me.

Just to clarify, I'm not having a go. But what if Wikileaks had published 90,000 articles of Venezuelan military files?

I wonder if the wikileaks staff will post the info of all theyr menber and finances and such since whell,they are about all freedom of information right?

now why would they do that?

WikiLeaks or Wikileaks is an international organization

The organization has described itself as having been founded by Chinese dissidents, as well as journalists, mathematicians, and start-up company technologists from the U.S., Taiwan, Europe, Australia and South Africa.[1] Newspaper articles and The New Yorker magazine (June 7, 2010) describe Julian Assange, an Australian journalist and Internet activist, as its director.

Wikileaks is hosted by PRQ, a Sweden-based company

why do you hate freedom rjmc? you'd think you of all people would be against the state imposing their will on the media

it's an international organization freedom of the press is not a given in every country. coughvenezuelacough

unzero said:
Do I really have to point how utterly retarded this post is?

actually since it's coming from you yes you do. be specific to that quote. why do you hate the constitutionally provided freedom of the press and freedom of access to information? you sound like a commie

unzero said:
I don't care if it puts people in life threatening danger as long as I can feel better about myself and be a indignant prick

this pretty much proves you dont understand a word of the issues presented in this thread. all you see is black and white partisan bullshit as embodied by tired talking points that have no relevance to the issues at hand.

why do you hate freedom rjmc?

Freedom's bad because there are far too many stupid people in the world. The definition is also somewhat wrong.

Most people mean "Freedom for me and the people I like to do anything, but maybe not you", when everyone else hears "Freedom for you to do anything you want".

I never went against wikileaks and just cuz I said that dont mean I do

the points is that even though many horrible things where discovered by this this arent that big as say nuclear secrets as someone says so I wonder if wikileaks will let out secrets of tha kind that may affect the security of a whole country

like when in the uk a politician walke dout of a car whit a file conatining some info on suspected terrorists that was caught by tons of cameras

after all this archives where from previous years and are not about the operations they are making right now

I rather have actual facts be released that put the correct culprits and lives in jeopardy than the millions of baseless false facts spewed out to the public everyday inciting racism and violence towards the wrong people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En_d9kYQipo

Millions of false facts are thrown out everyday, and they kill thousands. Yet when actual facts are thrown out, we want to conceal it simply because it exposes some people?

Seems like most people nowadays rather take the path of ignorance is bliss, but eventually the truth will emerge and there will be no bliss.

WTF are you smoking what does that have to do with the topic at hand?
And also why is O'reilly being a dick he mean he's responsible for the death of someone let alone 1000's, seriously stfu.

now why would they do that?

why do you hate freedom rjmc? you'd think you of all people would be against the state imposing their will on the media

it's an international organization freedom of the press is not a given in every country. coughvenezuelacough

actually since it's coming from you yes you do. be specific to that quote. why do you hate the constitutionally provided freedom of the press and freedom of access to information? you sound like a commie

this pretty much proves you dont understand a word of the issues presented in this thread. all you see is black and white partisan bullshit as embodied by tired talking points that have no relevance to the issues at hand.

why does the public need to know classified military secrets or names of double agents etc?
Your the one that doesn't "get it" this has nothing to do with demo****s or republiturds and I am neither.AND if this was legal why did he have to go to such lengths to hide what he was doing?Because it wasn't,and again why the **** do you assume you speak for any U.S Citizens with your self righteous "why do u hate freedom" bs?

WTF are you smoking what does that have to do with the topic at hand?
And also why is O'reilly being a dick he mean he's responsible for the death of someone let alone 1000's, seriously stfu.

Are you playing stupid or are you actually that shallow?

False facts kill more people than real facts, yet we want to conceal real facts simply because it exposes several people. What is so hard to understand about that? I even stated that clearly in my post, but knowing you you probably read the first sentence and watched one minute of the video before replying.

I don't even understand your last sentence. Bill O'Reilly discredited and smeared a doctor who he has negative opinions about. Heck, he even instigated a crazed man into killing innocents. Not once did he admit to his wrongdoing, but it is a perfect example of how throwing baseless facts and words such as "baby killer" will lead to the deaths of thousands of innocent individual.

To be honest I have no idea what you are even trying to tell me, so I might not even be replying properly. You haven't made much sense since your first post in this thread.

do you assume you speak for any U.S Citizens with your self righteous "why do u hate freedom"

This coming from a guy who stereotypes non-Americans based on his conjectures.

I was going to actually add some input to this thread until I realised it's just another "No Limit Doesn't Understand What Anyone Is Saying So We Spend Pages Trying To Tell Him That" sort of thread.

So without much deep reading, or probably even looking at this thread:

If you act as a spy against your own country for an invading foreign force, then you get what you deserve.

Are you playing stupid or are you actually that shallow?

False facts kill more people than real facts, yet we want to conceal real facts simply because it exposes several people. What is so hard to understand about that? I even stated that clearly in my post, but knowing you you probably read the first sentence and watched one minute of the video before replying.

I don't even understand your last sentence. Bill O'Reilly discredited and smeared a doctor who he has negative opinions about. Heck, he even instigated a crazed man into killing innocents. Not once did he admit to his wrongdoing, but it is a perfect example of how throwing baseless facts and words such as "baby killer" will lead to the deaths of thousands of innocent individual.

To be honest I have no idea what you are even trying to tell me, so I might not even be replying properly. You haven't made much sense since your first post in this thread.

This coming from a guy who stereotypes non-Americans based on his conjectures.

You need to understand that I don't like "O' rly" either but my question remains what does exposing military secrets ,double agents and mission debriefings have to do with what you posted? You are pretty much doing what Stern is accusing me of doing ,"playing on emotions."This is whole stupid game your playing with "false facts kill people" has nothing to do with whats being discussed in this thread.We are arguing about if wiki leaks had the right to release all this info and if they should have done a better job in blacking out names of ground personal and double agents that work for us.
**** at least No Limit and Stern know what's being argued,if you can't even manage that that gfto

Or were you simply making a statement?
As in:"Well Amerikkka lies alot so they kinda deserve this."
Because that's one way your posts in this thread can be interpreted so yeah if that's what your saying....then I won't even dignify you with further replies.
When you say culprits in your first post you were referring to people that work us and U.S Military Personal,no?
So are you pro Islamo Facist? That's Or what does your first post mean? I said Stern thinks it's okay that the leak puts all these people in danger that work us Citizens and Foreign Nationals,and you reply with "Well I think Culprits should be exposed."
My Picture of you is getting more and more clear.

If you act as a spy against your own country for an invading foreign force, then you get what you deserve.

What the hell?

Have I entered a bizarro world in which posters that are usually for freedom of information and freedom of speech, are now completely jingoistic? A bizarro forum where people usually call those that do what they think is right and stand up for their principles; good people? Not those that deserve to be sentenced to 50-60 years in a military penitentiary or death for informing on the Taliban?

What forum am I in?

You need to understand that I don't like "O' rly" either but my question remains what does exposing military secrets ,double agents and mission debriefings have to do with what you posted? You are pretty much doing what Stern is accusing me of doing ,"playing on emotions."This is whole stupid game your playing with "false facts kill people" has nothing to do with whats being discussed in this thread.We are arguing about if wiki leaks had the right to release all this info and if they should have done a better job in blacking out names of ground personal and double agents that work for us.
**** at least No Limit and Stern know what's being argued,if you can't even manage that that gfto

Or were you simply making a statement?
As in:"Well Amerikkka lies alot so they kinda deserve this."
Because that's one way your posts in this thread can be interpreted so yeah if that's what your saying....then I won't even dignify you with further replies.
When you say culprits in your first post you were referring to people that work us and U.S Military Personal,no?
So are you pro Islamo Facist? That's Or what does your first post mean? I said Stern thinks it's okay that the leak puts all these people in danger that work us Citizens and Foreign Nationals,and you reply with "Well I think Culprits should be exposed."
My Picture of you is getting more and more clear.

You really are that shallow. Oh well, not the first time you threw out baseless assumptions.

I'm more surprised by the fact that you still don't get it. I don't know how else to explain it, because you just don't get it. False facts kill innocent people, revealing real facts will at least put the right people in trouble. Is that so hard to understand? That was my initial statement, has always been, and will always be. Do you really need a paragraph explaining why that is related to top secrets being revealed and exposed?

Where in my first post did I say I was referring to the U.S.A or that the culprits were Americans? My post was a general statement to everything.
You always somehow spin things around to Amurka Freedom Yaaa!

And all of a sudden I'm a pro Islamo Facist.

How the hell do you read this

And interpret that as hate towards the U.S.A and me being an Islamic Facist? What exactly do you read in your head?

You never forget to throw in a little racism in everything, when you don't agree with what I'm saying, you label me as an Islamic Facist. "You don't agree with me? You are a TERRORIST!"

Ok your the one dodging the question here.
Who are these right people you are referring too?
The people are trying to help us win this War?
Or are you making a blanket statement again?

"I rather have actual facts be released that put the correct culprits and lives in jeopardy than the millions of baseless false facts spewed out to the public everyday inciting racism and violence towards the wrong people."
Your the one not making sense here this thread is about U.S Military secrets hows does your statemnt come to play in this discussion?
You came in this thread when everybody was talking about one thing to something completely unrelated.

Let make it really simple for you:How does the U.S Military keeping secrets imply that they go around spreading false about people and incite Racism?
Can you answer that please?
You say you just making a general statement even though it's not related to whats at hand here that's why you had to post some FOX News bullshit like some smart ass Internet rebel.

"My post was a general statement to everything." you sound just like No Limit when he actually has no point to make.

Ok your the one dodging the question here.
Who are these right people you are referring too?
The people are trying to help us win this War?
Or are you making a blanket statement again?

"I rather have actual facts be released that put the correct culprits and lives in jeopardy than the millions of baseless false facts spewed out to the public everyday inciting racism and violence towards the wrong people."
Your the one not making sense here this thread is about U.S Military secrets hows does your statemnt come to play in this discussion?
You came in this thread when everybody was talking about one thing to something completely unrelated.

Let make it really simple for you:How does the U.S Military keeping secrets imply that they go around spreading false about people and incite Racism?
You say you just making a general statement even though it's not related to whats at hand here that's why you had to post some FOX News bullshit like some smart ass Internet rebel.

"My post was a general statement to everything." you sound just like No Limit when he actually has no point to make.

I don't even know what to say anymore. Why the hell do you keep bringing up U.S.A? I'm not dodging any question, because that isn't my point.

First of all you said this is about wikileaks

This is whole stupid game your playing with "false facts kill people" has nothing to do with whats being discussed in this thread.We are arguing about if wiki leaks had the right to release all this info and if they should have done a better job in blacking out names of ground personal and double agents that work for us.

Then I repeated what I said for the third time to explain to you why it's related to wikileaks. Now all of a sudden

What? When was this about Military secrets? The matter at hand is the ethics of the release of top secret information by wikileaks.

You are flip flopping. You were talking about Wikileaks, I'm talking about Wiki Leaks, but you somehow switched that around to some U.S.A bullcrap which I don't even care about after I reiterated my point.

I just told you in my previous post nothing in my first post was even targeting at USA. Can you read for comprehension's sake? Seriously, can you just read, and absorb everything before replying?

What the hell?

Have I entered a bizarro world in which posters that are usually for freedom of information and freedom of speech, are now completely jingoistic? A bizarro forum where people usually call those that do what they think is right and stand up for their principles; good people? Not those that deserve to be sentenced to 50-60 years in a military penitentiary or death for informing on the Taliban?

What forum am I in?

I wasn't referring to the likes of Freedom of Information/Speech at all.

I was going to make this long-winded post about America being the invading foreign force, the Anglo-American World Order, etc. etc. but instead I wanted to throw my two cents in about the likes of someone being executed because they got caught spying for the invading foreign force.

You get caught aiding in the ruining of your country, you deserve what you get. Simple as that.

(I'm pretty flattered you associate me as one for Freedom of Information/Speech, though.)

I was going to make this long-winded post about America being the invading foreign force, the Anglo-American World Order, etc. etc. but instead I wanted to throw my two cents in about the likes of someone being executed because they got caught spying for the invading foreign force.

You get caught aiding in the ruining of your country, you deserve what you get. Simple as that.

(I'm pretty flattered you associate me as one for Freedom of Information/Speech, though.)

Yeah I gathered as much, I just can't believe someone that's so avidly against government corruption/evil governments is actually ok with someone being executed because they informed against the Taliban.

These guys played soccer with women's heads when they were in power for christ sake. As ****ed up as the invasion is, you're saying that by working for the foreign invading force (The U.S.), they deserve to executed by the perceived home force (The Taliban)? Even then, that's not accurate as the Taliban aren't in power anymore, it's the Afghan government that's in power. Secondly, it's the ****ing Taliban. For all the propaganda that's spewed out about this war, the Taliban don't need any help to be portrayed as completely ****ing awful.

why does the public need to know classified military secrets or names of double agents etc?

you mean like when wikileaks leaked that video of the gunship shooting up civilians? or when they leaked documents on Scientology? or what was in sarah palin's emails? or reports on toxic waste dumping in Africa? or documents revealing shady goings-on at BP? are these the "military secrets" you're referring to? if you're being specific to the over 90,000 documents released most are incident and mission reports.

wikipedia said:
Most of the documents were classified as "secret", which The New York Times called "a relatively low level of classification"

and even then a lot of it is dated from as late as 6 years ago

Your the one that doesn't "get it" this has nothing to do with demo****s or republiturds and I am neither.AND if this was legal why did he have to go to such lengths to hide what he was doing?

what does that have to do with wikileaks? as a solider he signed a contract that I'm sure stipulates somewhere he is not to pass on documents to anyone outside of the military. of this he is guilty however why does this particular leak mean organizations like wikileaks should not exist?

Because it wasn't,and again why the **** do you assume you speak for any U.S Citizens with your self righteous "why do u hate freedom" bs?

:upstare: I asked you a question, I wasnt speaking for you. you do that well/badly enough on your on

Back