Tattoo

586FAC75

Reaction score
I've never been inspired to get a tattoo before, but blimey, who else reckons Jacks tattoo looks great? Regardless of it's symbolism and ignoring the pain factor, considering where it is and all...This has gotta be the tattoo to get if I ever brave it...

It is pretty cool, and I've thought of it myself, but for the majority, it'll look like you belong in some biker gang or something, or someone will presume you listen to metal music.

Perhaps that's just my friends, though.

I can't find any. The only time you really see it in game is during the cutscenes and sometimes when you're using certain plasmids.

It's the chain motif on the inside of his wrist for anyone who can't think of it.

I can't find any. The only time you really see it in game is during the cutscenes and sometimes when you're using certain plasmids.

What?

It's constantly visible, grab the wrench or any other weapon for that matter.

I've not played for several weeks - and for that matter, it's never been something I've looked out for specifically - but on a quick load I've seen it's visible with the wrench, shotgun, rocket launcher and crossbow. For some reason it's not there with the tommy gun. But like I said, I've not played in a long time, and the rest of the game distracts me far too much to care.

What is the symbolism? That he's stuck and imprisoned in chains?

THE GREAT-****ING-CHAIN RYAN LOVES TALKING ABOUT

Back