Tea Party founder says Tea Party members are douchebags.

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
never thought I'd say this but I like a member of the tea party

A financial blogger and ex-CEO credited with being one of the original "founders" of the Tea Party has come out against the movement,

In a "message" to the Tea Party Wednesday, Karl Denninger declared that he "ought to sue" anyone who uses the Tea Party name "for defamation."

"Yeah, that's a joke," he writes. "But so are you. All of you. Especially Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Bob Barr, and douchebag groups such as the 'Tea Party Patriots.'"

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/10/tea-party-founder-slams-tea-party/

He sounds like an upstanding gentleman. Also, Glenn Beck should be included in the group considered jokes/douchebags.

Glenn is just an entertainment figure. He is entertaining... telly tubys. No one with half a brain wants to watch them, but the fact that they even exist is baffling and as such interesting.

The issue with Beck isn't that he's entertaining so a lot of people watch him (although I can't see how he's entertaining, because I can't stand the sheer amount of obnoxiousness that comes from the guy in a standard minute), it's that his rhetoric is having a habit of inspiring people to send death-threats and in a few particular attempts, kill the people he denegrates nightly.

"I can't see how he's entertaining, because I can't stand the sheer amount of obnoxiousness that comes from the guy in a standard minute"

pretty much this. he's just annoying; even if his show wasnt about politics I wouldnt watch ..much like how I feel about Nancy Grace

I hugely enjoy watching Glenn Beck, I find it massively entertaining in a way I can't understand. I disagree with everything I've ever heard him say too.

I can't stand Glenn Beck, I only watch his show if I want to get angry and break stuff.

Back