Team America=Dissapointing?

Korgoth

Reaction score
Anyone else agree with me? I found Team America not to be as funny as everyone said it was. There were a couple of chuckle parts but it wasn't really all that funny methinks...
Good thing I went to a cheap matinee otherwise I'd be pissed :)
(the theme song and the country song however, were the funniest part of the movie)

You're crazy. I laughed my ass off.

america f*ck yeah!!

it was one of those stupid funny movies...

the sex scene was hilarious

it was good but they borrowed a few jokes from their other work like southpark and orgazmo

Meh. I have the same opinion. The start was funny, thats about it.

But? What? When's it out in the UK? 'Cause it says here that it's out Oct '05... Surely not? A year long gap? What? Oh my head hurts.

one of the funniest f*cking movies hahahaha... loved every second of it.

Innervision961 said:
Anyone else agree with me? I found Team America not to be as funny as everyone said it was. There were a couple of chuckle parts but it wasn't really all that funny methinks...
(the theme song and the country song however, were the funniest part of the movie)

holy crap finally someone agrees! The movie as not all that funny... I found myself just kind-of looking at the screen thinking wow Matt STone and trey parker could have made this SO Much funnier.. bah

I wonder when that movie is gonna be out in Norway. Haven't checked the movies for a while. I'm usually to busy on these forums *sigh*

I expected more, the sex scene, the fight at the start, and the part where he pukes for like 3 minutes were the funniest parts of the movie. Other than that it was just alright oh yeah the part after they do the disguise and he just has some brown face paint and peices of brown fluff attached to his face ahahahaha that was decent too. Not a bad movie but it could have been better

fianlly somebody agrees with me, not up to snuff with other stuff by matt stone and trey parker

Innervision961 said:
I'm prone to agree. Though the sex scene and songs were utterly hilarious. And don't forget the "d*ck and a**holes" metaphor, lol.

Back