Team Fortress 2 Update Released

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
New Team Fortress 2 Update just released. Medics, now you can fire your medigun beam and it'll stay attached to the current target without the need to hold down the fire button.
  • Added new option for medigun beam to the Multiplayer->Advanced dialog. If on, the medigun beam will stay attached to the current target without the need to hold down the fire button
  • Added new option for the sniper rifle to the Multiplayer->Advanced dialog. If disabled, the sniper rifle won't re-zoom after firing a zoomed shot
  • Added "nextlevel" server cvar. If set to a valid map name, server will change to that map during the next changelevel
  • Fixed PerfUI being used as a type of wall-hack on servers without sv_cheats set to 1
  • Reduced Granary spawn advantage for capping the middle point
  • Fixed players turning into "Scout" model after lagouts (and a variety of related issues, such as disappearing doors)
  • Fixed obscure crash related to resolution changing
  • Gave machinima creators access to "tf_testvcd" and "tf_testrr" commands for playing scenes on characters
  • SDK Launcher now has a drop list of engine versions in addition to a drop list of games/mods. This eliminates the need to specify engine version as a launch option

Restart Steam, Get update.

Being a professional medic, I never really minded holding down the button to heal. Although I do ****ing love that they finally allow me to stop rezooming.

I can't remember which one is granary, but perhaps yay if it's the one I think it is.

Guess its handy for typing while you are healing people, but I wonder if its going to make medics feel like they are less involved.

The new beam toggle is AMAZING.

yay! they finnaly got the sentry overlay working with the settings not set to high! that makes me happy.:)

"# Added new option for medigun beam to the Multiplayer->Advanced dialog. If on, the medigun beam will stay attached to the current target without the need to hold down the fire button"

Thank you.

"# Added new option for the sniper rifle to the Multiplayer->Advanced dialog. If disabled, the sniper rifle won't re-zoom after firing a zoomed shot'

THANK YOU!

both the sniper and medic changes are quite convenient. Also, there's a new room in granary over looking the first cp for each team that's good to snipe from.

yay! they finnaly got the sentry overlay working with the settings not set to high! that makes me happy.:)
Yay, that's the only reason I put the detail up.
both the sniper and medic changes are quite convenient. Also, there's a new room in granary over looking the first cp for each team that's good to snipe from.
Another new room? There was already one added compared to initial release.

maybe I just hadn't played the map since it was added

Back