TF2 Beta unlock time

I'm glad I didn't wait for TF2 to come out :LOL:

7.35 in the morning here.

What the heck?! After Steam got the small update, Team Fortress says it's 0 % preloaded ?!

and me but i restart steam and it says preload 99% and download at 200kbpos on monitor

I'm an alcoholic that had to drive home drunk only to see that's still not ready. ****.

Noooo!!1111
team fortress 2 low violence.gcf
AAA!!!

yah there are team fortress 2 servers up, but no players on any of em. It should be soon!

Now it's 99% again and preloading.

edit: ugh never mind :|

almost 2 in the morning my time i guess ill sleep at my desk tonight :sniper: :p

almost 2 in the morning my time i guess ill sleep at my desk tonight :sniper: :p

Hey, I went and did a load of dishes in the kitchen, at least I did something profitable while waiting. :rolling:

lol ive been getting ready for work early, that way if it does happen to come out shortly i can play for longer without having to go and get ready :p hehehhe

Hey, I went and did a load of dishes in the kitchen, at least I did something profitable while waiting. :rolling:
If i was to do that my wife would get up and smack the crap out me...She gets kinda abusive after she been asleep for a couple hours! :eek:

*Going to get my pillow*

Greg has been playing Source 2007 Dedicated Server/ TF2 Dedicated Server

I've been watching Cocktail on TV. The shittiest movie of all time. For you, Valve. Give me the game already, I can't watch anymore.

I am talking about team fortress 2 low violence.gcf :*

Its so close i can ****ing feel it!!!!

Oh and my friend bails out this close to release....

I've been feeling it for the las 6 ****ing hours...

But it's definitely gonna be here soon!

Back