TF2 Beta unlock time

Nice find my friend! has that just appeared? i think we may be minutes away!!

Someone pasted that into the TF2 community chat. I'm guessing someone just guessed by increasing the numbers from the current news items.

ne1 know if like steam will automatically update or if we have to restart steam to be able to see its unlocked?

i'm pretty sure we have to restart, i think i did when bioshock was released. had to download a little more even to play, we may be in for something similiar.

i'm glad i don't know how to read the server graph, that would just make things worse. Someone said we might be minutes away, that has me tweakin harder still.

i'm pretty sure we have to restart, i think i did when bioshock was released. had to download a little more even to play, we may be in for something similiar.
Almost certainly.

Well... I think I'm going to call it in...

It's 00:12am as I am writing this, September 18th, no TF2 beta :(

But tomorrow will be a different story! :rolling:

Well... I think I'm going to call it in...

It's 00:12am as I am writing this, September 18th, no TF2 beta :(

But tomorrow will be a different story! :rolling:

Even though I have to hack C++ at work tomorrow, I just can't go to bed. I've been waiting too long for this :(

I guess I will *have* to call it a night in the next couple of hours.

edit: Steam down again!

i think the valve team are in the middle a team fortress 2 match, to see who gets to hit the release button.

Steam community now down.

Edit: Or not, its just flustering a lot. Probably has something to do with that content server kick too.

I just woke up this morning, but alas, I was unable to get myself a gun.

Hurry up valve! :bounce:

:p

I want to ask since I don't know... can TF2 support 64 players like TFC did?

Valve commonly says that the game supports 24 players total on PC.

No matter how many weasels I sacrifice, the game will not unlock!!

Next, I shall try stoats.

I think it'll be up by 8 or 9 tonight (thats about 20 minutes from now or an hour after that). If not I think a 5 AM killing spree before school sounds delacable.

Steam update, restart. This is not a drill.

edit:

File->Check for update

If you don't believe me.

edit2:

TF2 stilt not available.

Indeed... Got to come back for TF2. It's the law!

Can't argue with our benefactors ;)

You should go ahead and come active again, barring you haven't been married and had children yet - or anything foolish like that.

Can't argue with our benefactors ;)

You should go ahead and come active again, barring you haven't been married and had children yet - or anything foolish like that.
Close. Got a fiancee and a flat!

Steam update, but no unlock. :(

I was so excited to apply the update, I didn't see the changes. Anyone know where you can see them? Or just someone paste them in to here? The 10 mb patch downloaded in 1 second on my work connection. :D

Steam update, but no unlock. :(

I was so excited to apply the update, I didn't see the changes. Anyone know where you can see them? Or just someone paste them in to here? The 10 mb patch downloaded in 1 second on my work connection. :D

Steam Client

* Fixed in-game overlay causing a crash for users running Windows XP without Service Pack 2 installed
* Fixed mouse clicks in-game sometimes not registering in the correct position for the in-game overlay
* Reduced CPU useage when using chat and group chat
* Reduced CPU useage while idle on the Store and Community tabs
* Fixed Steam windows showing up in the task-bar but impossible to restore

*gliders shot down by sentry guns set up by the engineer* :LOL:

Back