TF2 Beta unlock time

Can we just go ahead and spam until it starts? Because all this anticipation is freaking me out, and I don't want to do something silly, like homework, to pass the time.

Close. Got a fiancee and a flat!

Cheers :cheers:, hope you're loving it. Meanwhile Ennui, Jnightshade, myself, and several others move onto Uni. We're all one big happy family - growing up now ;(

I know this is nearly a double post but people are saying the steampowered forums are "fuxed". What exactley do they mean by this, because they won't even load for me.

I know this is nearly a double post but people are saying the steampowered forums are "fuxed". What exactley do they mean by this, because they won't even load for me.
fuxed = ****ed = they won't even load for anyone

So that's why everyone's here. Was wondering why there were the posts in frequencies < 1 min

I reckon valve just turn off the forums so they don't have to deal with all the abuse they would inevitably get XD

gabe.jpg

:p

rofl... halflife2.net chat is full.

This is one hell of a game release eh?

what was that post with the pic of the chat room? was that really gabe? what time was that from when he said that? but yo, if it was him, he got kicked by an admin???

i havnt even pre ordered cause i havnt got a credit card, but im just as excited about this beta then everyone else here! haha thats really sad..

im just waiting for peoples reactions of joy huaha

this new steam community thing is sick.

didnt really notice till now...

first thing im gonna do in TF2 is set a detpack on the bridge of 2 fort.

First thing I'm gonna do is go around setting people on fire.

Wait... there's a Team Fortress 2 now?

First thing im gonna do when it is finally released is...

no doubt sit here waiting for hours whilst it decrypts, hopefully first time :)

Guys I'm looking to your guidance here....
Should I browse through the gcf files?

Guess what... they arent. Im a server admin. They havnt released the required files to start a server. When they release it they will though. So wait a while for the servers.

Guess what... they arent. Im a server admin. They havnt released the required files to start a server. When they release it they will though. So wait a while for the servers.

But... I'm downloading the TF2 dedicated server right now? What is missing from it?

srcds.exe silly. Your dling the stuff the server needs to use, orange box engine. But you need the stuff to run the actual server.

I'll go mad if dedicated servers don't go up REAL fast when the beta starts.

On the Source DS mailing list, a Valve rep said that the Linux binary will be out later than the Win32 binary. This means that half of the servers capable of being run will not be up until the Linux binary is released. (this includes my own server)

I have homework to do, so I may set up a dedicated server on my workstation, but we'll see.

Back