TF2 Blog: Classless updates

I better be getting a hat so I can reveal my 'rank' and 'power' towards my team.

hatstacy.gif

I wonder if Offblast is the hill we're supposed to be defending.

This is great! That bowler derby looks pretty sweet.

hatstacy.gif

I wonder if Offblast is the hill we're supposed to be defending.

I was thinking just this morning that Offblast would be included in the next update. And looky looky. Also - hats look great. Only good if I actually get one this time :(

Valve's freaking taunting us with the whole Soldier thing, watch the next one be an Engie update just to mess with us.

With this update being non-class specific, I'm starting to think they're doing a triple wammy with the Soldier, Demo and Engie, hence the delay.
And is Offblast a community map? It didn't say.

So Saxton Hale's great-great grandfather was already in the TF business eh? Fascinating.

Also: predicting Meet the Medic now!

Offblast looks like pyro heaven - I'm down.

Also, behatted is a funny word.

I don't think Meet the Medic or Meet the Pyro will be released with this update.

Also, if you look in the background of the Hats picture on Day 1, looks like a resupply room (or something) for a new map but it would be impossible to figure out what it is. Well let's just wait for Day 2 later today :)

Maybe not meet the medic/pyro, but I have a feeling we might see a video displaying a lack of class to go with this classless update.

You may not redirect us.

We have hats.

Back