Thank You 18-24 yr old Liberals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishlore

Tank
Reaction score
I would like to thank all of the 18-24 year old liberals that didn't turn out to vote. Bush is president because of you. You have nobody to blame but yourselves.

This age group was making a lot of noise online prior to the election. Polling centers were expecting tremendous turnout from this group. This group was believed to be mostly for Kerry. It was expected that this group would decide the election.

1 out of 10 voters on Tuesday were from this group. That is pathetic. It's kind of ironic. Those making the most noise and most likely to fall for M. Moore's propoganda were least likely to vote. Classic.

Thanks again 18-24 year olds.

Once again, my age group choose to sit on its ass in front of the TV and do nothing, Its a wonderful thing. [/sarcasm]

Fishlore said:
I would like to thank all of the 18-24 year old liberals that didn't turn out to vote. Bush is president because of you. You have nobody to blame but yourselves.

This age group was making a lot of noise online prior to the election. Polling centers were expecting tremendous turnout from this group. This group was believed to be mostly for Kerry. It was expected that this group would decide the election.

1 out of 10 voters on Tuesday were from this group. That is pathetic. It's kind of ironic. Those making the most noise and most likely to fall for M. Moore's propoganda were least likely to vote. Classic.

Thanks again 18-24 year olds.
I believe they were just loudmouths. :monkee: :angel:

Jay-Z.

Yes, I actually went to the mtv website, just to find that.

I've been defiled ;(

I have to believe a 5-10 year old age group would outperform lazy self-mourning teenagers in voting.

It is pathetic.

Elections over kids, can we stop treating America like the center of the ****ing universe now thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back