Votes: 63 77.8%
  • I'm a guy and I sit

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I'm a girl and I sit

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I'm a girl and I stand (WTF?)

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
I haven't really been paying attention to this thread. Somebody explain to me why it'd make sense to sit rather than stand when you just have to pee?

It seems to me like it's less sanitary to sit (come into contact with the toilet, which itself has come into contact with fecal matter) and even if you consider other people's hygiene (e.g. that you would make the toilet dirtier from pee mist if you pee standing even if your accuracy is good) it still doesn't make a compelling argument since urine is sterile and harmless and every surface in a bathroom has urine/toiletwater particles on it anyway. If I pee on the toilet rim by accident I just wipe it off with some TP, and I clean my bathrooms every week anyway...

So... if you sit down, and unless your wiener is .5 inches long, there's an exceptional chance of the dick tip hitting the porcelain thereby giving you aids and other such diseases. +101240129401290 for sitting right there, right guys? Pfft.

This thread will be the downfall of HL2.net. >_<

Yeah, all this stuff about going hands free while sitting, I always have at least one hand holding my junk to stop my peen dangling into the toilet bowl.

Gotta keep the old bellend germ free!

You know you can wash bathroom / toilet rugs in the washing machine right? Hot water + soap.

My friend used to have a carpeted en-suite. Yeah, really. Peeing in there made me nervous as hell until I decided to sit down and eliminate the risk. That'd be my exception to the rule. :|

My friend used to have a carpeted en-suite. Yeah, really. Peeing in there made me nervous as hell until I decided to sit down and eliminate the risk. That'd be my exception to the rule. :|

Alright that's ****ing disgusting. You should never have carpet in a restroom, where is the logic in that?

My auntie used to have a carpeted toilet seat, never wanted to use it.

****ing lol at those. I forgot they existed. I knew several family members and friends that had them. Remind me to get one.

Also, I'd rather stand while peeing unless I have to poop. During poop sessions you just let your entire crotchal region unload it's ammunition so it's like a cloaca.

****ing work has me all tired drunk

- Ye olde "put the toilet seat down" feud.

Having grown up sharing the house with my three sisters I found the ideal solution to be to put both the lid and seat down each time I finished.

Back