The Bat - Why to pre order

"Select retailers"? I hope this included the Steam store as well.

They did clarify that if one person in your team of 4 has the preorder bat, then it will spawn for everbody playing in that game.

I hate having to pre-order at select retailers to get exclusive items. I bought the game give it me complete. Valve have really got to stop taking marketing tips of EA.

As long as its available through Steam pre-order I wont care.

Steam won't be included, too many people order from steam. I think the reason they are doing this is to get people to buy the retail copy of the game.

Why would Valve want that? They been trying to get people buying games on Steam since it means more cash for them, buying at retail means more cash for EA.

I'll probably be pre-ordering on Steam with or without incentives.

The big image for pre-ordering L4D2 on the Steam Store says you get the bat. Calm down.

I hate having to pre-order at select retailers to get exclusive items. I bought the game give it me complete. Valve have really got to stop taking marketing tips of EA.

Waaaahhhhh, a bat is missing from teh main game if you don't pre-order...

Do people bitch to bitch anymore? Wait, why do I ask...?

I don't actually care about the baseball bat, but as Lobster stated before, as long as one person on your team pre-ordered Left 4 Dead 2 in exchange for the bat, everyone will have the chance to find one in that particular campaign.
I'm fine with my axe, though. It does a lot more damage than a bat, I'm afraid.

Back