The Bourne Ultimatum

VirusType2

Reaction score
Just saw a trailer of this.

I really, really liked the first one, and the second one wasn't bad at all.

You guys know anything? What do you think?

Well I don't need to see it, just watched a trailer and pretty much saw the whole movie right there :|

August 3rd?!? Hype up the media a bit people ffs!

I only watched the first one. It was good, but I was disappointed, cause I was expecting it to be actually based on the book, not share the title, a few names and the amnesia thing. Duh, even the Canadian woman from the book - Marie St. Jacques - got turned into Marie Kreutz - WTF? If they gave the movie a different title, Ludlum probably wouldn't even realize it's 'based' on his novel.

Sad about Franka, but really want to see this one. These movies have been nothing short of killer action.

I enjoyed the first two, I'm sure I'll see this one at some point.

I think the plot of the first one was better than the book anyhow. The book series gets kinda silly towards the end with the "ultimate coldwar showdown". It would come off as very cheezy in a film. That being said, I didn't care much for the story of the second movie either. I hope they make something more engaging for the third one.

Seeing it tomorrow with my family in an A/C theatre. My house doesn't have A/C and I just had to drink 2 glasses of milk today. My stomach has been gurgling ever since... :p

I've never enjoyed any of the movies, but I got invited to travel an hour to see it.

Decisions, decisions...

yeah, I saw the poster for it and want to see it as well. Though I have to say the sequel wasnt that good..

Aye looks the shits, the first two were great action films.

loved both of the first two, so i'm down for this one

hool, i know you didn't just post a spoiler in huge red letters without using spoiler tags before i've seen the ****in' movie. i know you didn't.

No he dies in the very end. That new guy just shoots him in the back and he falls in the water like the first time. Only he died this time.
No he didn't die. Got ya! :D Keep the joke going though...

I don't get it?

Why would Daniels give a national security information to a some british journalist?

Back