The Completely Unofficial (But Danimal & Ennui Endorsed) NIN Thread

I'm really loving all these new tracks, this definately seems like Year Zero might just be my favourite album. Maybe.

Damn it, I keep thinking of Fonzie everytime I hear Reznor go "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey", really ruins the mood D:

Jesus, this is such a good album so far. I really love all three tracks, even though most of the internet is lukewarm about Survivalism.

I always find that the lead single for any given NIN album ends up being my least favorite song. So it follows that Survivalism is just a shade below awesome. Even so, I'm liking it a lot more than The Hand That Feeds, and I've requested it on my radio station about 10 times in the past few days :p

Zephos: :LOL: That is too ****ing awesome. Now I'm going to be thinking of the Fonz too.

Heeeeeeeeey *thumbs up*, can't stop! *hits jukebox*

Yep. Some people are having trouble viewing the video on yearzero.nin.com so here's a crappy youtube.

[YOUTUBE]G8kEL_BFGmA[/YOUTUBE]

The sign that passes by real fast says "I AM TRYING TO BELIEVE".

Holy crap april is going to be a good month. Tool show on my birthday and then year zero 3 days later, and TV on the Radio in between.

This album is turning out to be one epic masterpiece.

I'm going to see NIN @ Manchester tomorrow, freakin can't wait. Any one else from hl2.net going?

I would, but it's on the other side of the Atlantic ocean from me. Be on the lookout for USB drives in the bathroom though, lol.

I'm seeing them with Kouler in about a month or two.

KOULER IS STUCK WITH ME. D:<

Someone on ETS just found a USB pen drive in the bathroom at the NIN show....

Text messages have been received from the barrier at the Manchester show, citing the discovery of a USB pen. It's been handed to a girl called Elizabeth, who should be uploading the contents "soon". Stay tuned.

It's going to be "In This Twilight."

Sonic (Dumb Dude) and I have been talking. We've come to the conclusion that we will download and listen to any song that's released, but we really wish that Trent didn't do this. Two or three songs is enough to give me a taste of Year Zero. It would perk my interest until April. I just think doing this will kind of... ruin it for me.

Text messages have been received from the barrier at the Manchester show, citing the discovery of a USB pen. It's been handed to a girl called Elizabeth, who should be uploading the contents "soon". Stay tuned.

It's going to be "In This Twilight."

Sonic (Dumb Dude) and I have been talking. We've come to the conclusion that we will download and listen to any song that's released, but we really wish that Trent didn't do this. Two or three songs is enough to give me a taste of Year Zero. It would perk my interest until April. I just think doing this will kind of... ruin it for me.

Yeah, I kind of agree. I appreciate the leaks, and am only listening to them because it's from the band themselves, but really want most of it to be a surprise. Hell, there's at least 10 other tracks we haven't heard anyway.

It's the aural equivelant of the Terminator simultaneously hugging you and jamming your head into a trash compacter while freefalling. :thumbs:

In This Twilight = Me, I'm Not > Survivalism > MVH.

Awesome song. This album is shaping up to be something else.

No doubt. If he released these 4 songs, I would by 5 copies.

Now that I think about it, I don't know if I want him to stop or not. It's nice to be constantly fed new material.

Back