The EDL - Eyeshadow Defence League

Stylo

The Freeman
Reaction score
Hello, Hl2.netz. (Long 1st Post Ahoy)

I come to you today to give you a Christmas message of peace and love from my country in the form of some current events. As some of you may be aware, we have this wonderful thing over here in England called the "English Defence League" (EDL) which is a 'Street Protest Movement' dedicated to Islamophobia and general racism. Basically, if you weren't aware, everything that is wrong with England is the fault of Muslims and foreign people and nothing at all to do with anything else like politics or the fact that we have a huge culture of unemployed, lazy chavs sponging off our benefit system, giving little to society.

Some of you may also be aware that the leader of the EDL goes by the name of "Tommy Robinson" even though this is not his real name, his real name is in fact Stephen Yaxley-Lennon but we have come to assume that he tells people he's called Tommy Robinson to sound more English and like one of the lads. He is of Irish decent. An article on a website called 'Gates Of Vienna' which often reports on EDL related things recently posted an article telling of the breaking news that Stephen had been assaulted and by none other than "a gang of Asians." [Read the article here]

The short of the story is thus:
Last night English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson was attacked and beaten up by a gang of “Asians”. The following report just came in from a source in the EDL:

He was out driving, when he saw a car similar to his wife’s, driven by a blond white girl. The other car flashed its lights so Tommy pulled over. A group of Pakistani youths wearing knuckle dusters poured out. Tommy was knocked out pretty quickly, and they gave him a good kicking.​
This was also followed by some photos of Stephen's alleged injuries, which are thus:

12605286.jpg
32578066.jpg

The first being taken in a hospital bed, the second being taken when he got home. Funnily enough, his eye seems to have developed a lovely blue shiney tint after leaving the hospital. Do we believe his story? Partially, perhaps? He may have faked the extent of his injuries but there's nothing to suggest he wasn't beaten up by a group of Pakistani youths with knuckle-dusters, right? Not recognising his wife's car or his wife inside it, not seeing this car was packed full of Asians and pulling over for them simply because they flashed their lights is a mistake we all make often. I mean, every time someone flashes me on the road, I pull over and get out of my car to see what it is that they require of me.

But wait, THERE'S MORE. A subsequent update on the aforementioned website stated the following:
Update 3:26pm EST:

Message from Tommy: "They were shouting ‘allahu akhbar’ and ‘Merry Christmas, Tommy’”.

Also: He had a C.T. scan, and apparently has “bruising of the brain”. He got out of hospital this afternoon.

Now, I don't know about you but this seems a bit whiffy to me. First of all, they were shouting "Allahu Akhbar"? Could that be any more stereotypical? But mainly, after discovering he had "bruising of the brain" from an apparent C.T. scan, the doctors decided to simply discharge him and let him go home that same afternoon. Obviously, brain injury is not serious at all and they wouldn't keep him in for further observation.

BUT THERE'S EVEN MORE. If you look at a particular part of the article it notes that our Stephen spoke to The Sun (because that is the foreigner-hater's first port of call in terms of a newspaper, that and The Daily Mail). Quote:

He has spoken to The Sun, who asked whether he had called the police. Tommy said there was no point, as a racial attack on a white guy was of no interest to them.

Of course, of course. The Police are just not interested in assault on White people. I mean, it's not like they would be obliged to follow up a report of an assault or anything. You're White, crimes can't be committed against you. Or is it simply because this whole story never actually happened and therefore reporting it to the Police would probably land you in trouble because you're a lying turd trying to spark vigilante action against Muslims in England right across Christmas time?

Apparently, even members of the EDL don't believe this crappy, hole-filled story about generic Asians yelling "Allahu Akhbar" with knuckle-dusters assaulting our poor White "Tommy Robinson" who won't report it to the Police because they don't care about White people. According to another Islamophobe group, the "Northwest Infidels" (NWI) it was the "MIGs" (or Men In Gear) group who beat Yaxley-Lennon up for being "lippy." See the following screenshot from the NWI facebook page:

51230010.png

So it appears our Stephen was beaten up by his own kind but is using the opportunity to blame it on Pakistanis. By the fact they were apparently chanting "Allahu Akhbar" suggests also they were Muslims. How perfect. Not.

My whole point in making this thread is because I hope for some discussion about it. The fact leaders of groups like the EDL would go that far in making things up just to spark conflict between races and just to start trouble is really dangerous, is it not? I mean, what do you think? Some members of society will actually believe this and will probably seek vengeance through violence. It's happened before that violence has broken out because of things like this and the EDL are especially known for violent and criminal behaviour.

This is all stuff that's happening around me in England and it just makes me f*cking sad. Whether you're religious or not, born in England or not, this kind of thing is just undeserved and I wish it would stop. But I guess that's wishful thinking.

TL;DR - EDL Leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is trying to spark conflict between English Nationals and other races through faking stories about assaults.

lol do those nwi allways start theyr statements whit "ACHTUNG...."?

anyway I do read that in the uk you can go to jail to sayin racist thing if you are white but not if you are not white,or something like that

I hate inbred backbirths like these lot. I just wish they'd all be wiped out by a plague on dick-heads.

If those people were indeed wearing knuckle dusters he would be ALOT more bloodied up than that. It barely looks like he even got his ass kicked. Either that or these attackers were 12 year old girls. Looks like he fell down some stairs ffs.

anyway I do read that in the uk you can go to jail to sayin racist thing if you are white but not if you are not white,or something like that

Loada rubbish, tbh. You can be prosecuted for racism whatever ethnicity you are, it's just that the White/Caucasians here are the ones with the tendency to be racist which is why they get charged for it a lot. Then their defences are things like "If it was a black person saying this you wouldn't arrest them" which is why such things get perpetuated. It's the daft kind of logic these people employ.

Even I've been called "Anti-White" before, despite the fact I'm clearly a White/Caucasian person, for standing up for ethnic friends. Yes, I am OBVIOUSLY 'Anti' my own race, clearly, because I don't consider myself superior because of the colour of my skin or my country of origin. Derp.

Yaxley is a football hooligan who was desperate and pathetic enough to wish to go into politics. Even on Stormfront, if you look, they're not believing his story - although they also think he's a race traitor for being pro-Israeli, so there you go.
So it appears our Stephen was beaten up by his own kind but is using the opportunity to blame it on Pakistanis. By the fact they were apparently chanting "Allahu Akhbar" suggests also they were Muslims. How perfect. Not.
Pakistan is a Muslim country. That was kind of its foundation in the first place.

If they knew who he was, they were probably chanting that just to spite him, regardless of muslimness. :v

Basically, if you weren't aware, everything that is wrong with England is the fault of Muslims and foreign people and nothing at all to do with anything else like politics or the fact that we have a huge culture of unemployed, lazy chavs sponging off our benefit system, giving little to society.

If anyone said that in the same room as me, I'd beat them senseless.

It's statements like THAT which sums up everything that is wrong with Britain. We English are EASILY the most racist people on the planet, refusing to look at ourselves in the mirror at the scum we truly are. Football hooligans, chavs and gangs do far more damage than foreigners. Wonder how many foreigners were involved in the London riots eh?

I cannot even begin to describe how outraged, disgusted and embarrassed I am about being British these days. We are so far gone.

I cannot even begin to describe how outraged, disgusted and embarrassed I am about being British these days. We are so far gone.

Dude, I totally feel you. For a country with so many multicultural roots we have and insane amount of hostility towards foreigners. All of these splinter groups that march out into the streets, EDL, BNP, BFP, NWI, CxF etc. (there are so many) and blame everything on immigration and Muslims infuriate me at times. The level of ignorance and stupidity is what gets me. The overwhelming majority of their claims are false and have no basis at all.

Basically, there are a tonne of people in Britain that have no future and shitty lives and they won't blame themselves so the first thing they do is point the finger at others.

Pakistan is a Muslim country. That was kind of its foundation in the first place.
Oh, I know. I was just highlighting that it was a nice coincidence the attackers happened to be Pakistani Muslims, what with groups like Lennon's using the terms "Paki Bastard" and "Muzzy Scum" overwhelmingly these days. He could have said Polish, he could have said any other immigrant, but no, he went for the good old "it was Paki Muslims wat dun it."

Also: He had a C.T. scan, and apparently has “bruising of the brain”. He got out of hospital this afternoon.
This is approximately when I started lolling out loud.

Christ, what an asshole.

whenever i read a story like this, im like "hey at least it isnt just us terrible americans!"

and then i get twice as sad =(

If you think that's bad, you should see what sort of things the ones who can actually form sentences say...

The following screenshot is taken from the Facebook page 'Emma West 34 from Croydon is an evil Bigot'

High likelihood you will rage so brace yourself if you're going to read it. Also, yes. They do create fake profiles so they can quickly abandon them and so that they don't get their original accounts banned from Facebook.

44160921.png

'Your Mother' is a probable troll, however.

Back