The end of Italy's buffoon

Paulaner

Space Core
Reaction score
Free at last.

2s0l5rn.jpg

The dick is this? Are we talking about Berlusconi? If so, did he die or get impeached or what? Do you have any links?

And only a day after calling Netanyahu a liar.

The guy has vowed to resign after key austerity measures are passed, but I don't trust him until he is really gone. He has a lot of money and he usually pays the corrupted italian politicians to support him. We'll see.

Congratulations Paolo! Good news. Although, like you said: I'll believe it when I see it. Silvio didn't give any details yet about when exactly he will step down, right?

Oh **** me. I always confuse those two guys.

Some of his best lines

"I am without doubt the person who's been the most persecuted in the entire history of the world and the history of man."

"I am the Jesus Christ of politics. I am a patient victim, I put up with everyone, I sacrifice myself for everyone."

"An Aids patient asks his doctor whether the sand treatment prescribed him will do any good. 'No', the doctor replies, 'but you will get accustomed to living under the earth'."

"Mussolini never killed anyone. Mussolini used to send people on vacation in internal exile."

On judges pursuing former Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti on charges relating to the Mafia: "Those judges are doubly mad! In the first place, because they are politically mad, and in the second place because they are mad anyway."

"When asked if they would like to have sex with me, 30% of women said, 'Yes', while the other 70% replied, 'What, again?'"

Of Barack Obama, upon his election as US president in November 2008, he said: "[Mr Obama is] young, handsome and suntanned".

His response to the wave of criticism following the remark: ''God save us from imbeciles... How can you take such a great compliment negatively?"

Hilarious.

He could probably bang way more under-aged girls and get away with it when not Prime Minister, the creep.

But if that were true, why bother getting into politics at all?

The old cunt will probably find a way to remain in office. He always does. The strange thing is that no Italian I have ever talked to have supported him; they all hate his guts. I can't see how he could've been elected in the first place.

The old cunt will probably find a way to remain in office. He always does. The strange thing is that no Italian I have ever talked to have supported him; they all hate his guts. I can't see how he could've been elected in the first place.

The new prime minister should be Mario Monti. He was a European Commissioner and he is a very skilled economist. As a European Commissioner for Competition, he was the guy who had the balls to initiate anti-monopoly proceedings against Microsoft. With Mario Draghi President of the European Central Bank, it's Super Mario time!

Bye bye Silvio! Big party for Berlusconi resignation:

Back