The final battle *spoilers, duh*

theholygod

Reaction score
I think most of the funniest dialogue from GLaDOS was during the ending fight.

Firstly there was the more seductive, evil voice when you destroy the morality sphere, and then there were the really petty comments like:
"i've stored your brain, dont believe me? this is you: HALOO! you sound stupid!"

genious.

Yeah, some of those were really good.
"One of your friend's couldnt come, because you killed him... oh, and none of your friends can come, because you have no friends. You are a very unlikeable person. It even says it on your profile hre.. unlikeable person. see?"

"That thing you burned up isn't important to me. It's the fluid catalytic cracking unit. It made shoes for orphans."
"Nice job breaking it hero."

I remember that.

You know, it's amazing that through all the thinking and panicking and looking at the countdown clock I was doing, I could remember any of the constant banter she was shooting at me. Tho I seem to remember most of it quite vividly, and I was barely paying attention.

Will the wonders of the adrenal system ever cease?

I remember that.

You know, it's amazing that through all the thinking and panicking and looking at the countdown clock I was doing, I could remember any of the constant banter she was shooting at me. Tho I seem to remember most of it quite vividly, and I was barely paying attention.

Will the wonders of the adrenal system ever cease?

Yes.
When you die.

Back