The Forgotten *spoilers ahoy*

craig

Reaction score
Anyone seen this absolutley tosh movie? Some bits of it are pretty cool, like:

people being sucked into the sky.

and

the basic idea.

but the story was poorly written and most of the movie left you like "eh!?"

Was it worth seeing? The trailer looked pretty good, although movies like that are often letdowns. :(

Erestheux said:
Was it worth seeing? The trailer looked pretty good, although movies like that are often letdowns. :(

It was the trailer that made me want to see it, but the story just left me like "wtf"

simple story breakdown:

Basically it's aliens abducting the kids to learn more about the attachment parents have to their kids, and because Julianne Moore refuses to forget her child they abort the test, and return everyone who was sucked into the sky :/

I also assumed that Aliens basically own the Govt. because they have NSA in obligatory car-chases, etc.

Basically the story had a lot of potential and was just messed the **** up/.

ya the ending was very, VERY disappointing.

the effects of the people being sucked in the sky, and that awesome car crash were pretty damn cool... but the movie was barely worth renting, much less paying full price.

The ENDING was disappointing? The whole entire movie was. When they revealed it was aliens, my reaction was "wow, how original!"

The movie was so predictable, had no twist, and was the most anti-climactic movie I've seen in ages. I wouldn't even recommend seeing it

Back