The Incredibles

craig

Reaction score
Just watched this and I gotta say Pixar have never let me down movie wise in the past (except maybe for a bugs life, which was so-so) and this was no exception. It was great!

Great little superhero adventure with lots of laughs (ouch my back!), beautiful CG work and a good voice cast.

Only seen trailers n such so far but it does look like a very very good film. Can't wait to see it.

The Dark Elf said:
Only seen trailers n such so far but it does look like a very very good film. Can't wait to see it.

I was expecting it to be shit with some of the reviews I've read, but it was really good. As usual the pacing / editing / story hit the right spots just at the perfect time.

Can't wait for the DVD now with all those lurrvley extras

i want to see incredible:(

i saw the billboard with no gut no glory, thoguht that was pretty funny

craig said:
I was expecting it to be shit with some of the reviews I've read

Where exactly did you find a review that said it's shit? Every review I've read of it praises it alot and says how great it is. I haven't read one negative review of it.
It's one of three films that without reading a review or seeing a trailer I just really really wanted to watch and I would still love to (the other films are Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and the Spongebob Squarepants film, hmm, funny how they all seem like chidren's films).

Back