The iPod Touch4 - a worthy replacement of my old mp3 player?

So I've had the iPod Touch for a few weeks and I am definitely enjoying this nifty piece of hardware. Even more so after jailbreaking it and being able to fiddle with its originally locked functions (hey, maybe I'll even learn some javascript in the process).

One of the things that stand out for me is the responsiveness and comfort of using it. Granted I haven't had much experience with higher-tech handheld devices, but I've had my hands on a few HTC Android phones and they were not as fluid and responsive as this, nor did the visuals look as good. (though perhaps the more expensive models have better performance) Also the app selection is huge, with some impressively looking games.

Anyway, happy with the purchase. As for the Droid talk in this thread - I'm pretty sure my next phone will have it, but that's still some time away. I hope by that time its app quality will match that of iOS (which I feel is still at this moment the more popular platform with more quality apps, but the Droid is catching up right?).

Back