The Jackal

Sprafa

Tank
Reaction score
Basically all the scenes that Bruce Willis doesn't shows sucks. But the scenes he does just makes it worth it. The OST also rocks.

The Jackal IMDB entry

Remember - The plot, actors and basically everything else suck with the exception of Bruce Willis' performance and the OST. Still, I like it.

The Jackal is a great film, but I prefer the original Day of the Jackal, but then Edward Fox is always worth watching, and the background in general is more in-depth.

The Dark Elf said:
The Jackal is a great film, but I prefer the original Day of the Jackal, but then Edward Fox is always worth watching, and the background in general is more in-depth.

Yeah, everyone tells me that original kiks ass.

But who do you want to see die the most? The First Lady of the USA (who's basically eternal and evershifting) or Charles De Gaulle, who's already dead :p

Oh, MechaG, it's Massive Attack - Superpredators. I have it and I listen to it all the time.

I thought The Jackal was kinda like a TV movie. I didn't like it much.

But I loved the scene where the guy holds the cigarrette pack.

"Go over by the car before you pass out from blood loss!"

:D

Erestheux said:

I loved the slow-mo head turn from Willis.

The Jackal was a good movie saw it long time ago.

Sprafa said:
Oh, MechaG, it's Massive Attack - Superpredators. I have it and I listen to it all the time.

I know, great, ain't it? :p

The jackal version is still better though, since they inserted those cold war soundbites into the background.

Thought it was so so (liked the scene with the big gun though :))

I remember watching the original with my Dad many years ago - less Hollywood fluff - but definately the better movie :)

Erestheux said:

Jack Black :frog:

Back