The Last Guardian official site

Jesus christ what is that thing it's like a griffin with a goatbeardog head.

I just wish it also featured a solid release date. I can't wait to play this!!

Not much new or interesting content on this site. Hopefully they'll make a more comprehensive and conceptual one as the game nears release, since the official site they created back in the day for Shadow of the Colossus was wonderful. It was the all-white flash one where the wanderer rides Agro across the landscape as you click between menus, although it seems to have been hacked apart and put back together as something much crappier since.

I see they're sticking with 'hitokui no oowashi Trico' for Japan, or 'Trico the man-eating oowashi', which is a bit bemusing. Anyway, this is about the only game I'm interested in for 2011, which is strange since I don't own a PS3 nor do I have any real plan to get one. Ho-hum.

I wish I had a PS3 for this. I don't think I've even finished SotColossus yet so I can play that for a bit.

I might get a PS3 when it's cheaper in 6 months after selling the Wii.

The resemblance is uncanny.

nibbler1.jpg

Oh god oh god I need to hurry up and send my Xbox in for repair so I can sell it and get a PS3.

I wish they would hurry up with the ICO/SOTC HD collection already!! That and The Last Guardian are really going to make my 2011 memorable. :)

Back