The most incredible video I've ever seen.

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score

They all live, including the pilots. Only one person ended up with some minor cuts (assuming the guy who actually got hit by the other plane.

I'm no expert on skydiving, why were both planes so close together in the first place?

This is old, but I hadn't seen all the helmet cam vids all together before. Dang!

I'm no expert on skydiving, why were both planes so close together in the first place?
They were doing one of those stunt dives where they all catch up to one another and make a circle. Guess they have to be pretty close for them to meet up properly. The guy in the rear plane (that came down on top of the other) was a relatively new pilot to this sort of thing, and I guess just miscalculated his moves.

They were doing one of those stunt dives where they all catch up to one another and make a circle. Guess they have to be pretty close for them to meet up properly. The guy in the rear plane (that came down on top of the other) was a relatively new pilot to this sort of thing, and I guess just miscalculated his moves.

I'm disappointed, I expected something along the lines of "when two planes love each other very much".

I'm disappointed, I expected something along the lines of "when two planes love each other very much".
I have modified my answer better suit the purpose.
They were doing one of those dives where they all catch up to one another and have an orgy. Guess they have to be pretty close for them to meet up properly. The guy in the rear (that came down on top of the other from behind) was a relatively new to this sort of thing, and I guess just miscalculated his moves.

God damn that was amazing. Whenever I ride a passenger plane I think about what a cryin' shame it is that we can't all be chuted.

annnd you guys turned the giant thread into innuendo about plane sex, great.

That looks like one of those ridiculously impossible scenes in an action movie.

Back