The nanomachines were secretly the bad guy all along!

I hope they continue in a new storyline whit new characters cuz is the most obvious way unless they decide to made some vertion set in beetwen events and such,which rising is kinda supposed to be but atleast is a game whit diferences,but since there has been bad developments in rising I am afraid it may not end up as that trailer showed

Just give me ****ing ZOE3 already, Kojima you douche!

Literally haven't given a single shit about this series since numero uno.

I guess I shouldn't mention that I recently imported the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for PS3 from North America.

*Hides*

All I want is the MGS3 HD remake. Hurry up February!

Also, haters gona hate etc.

PS. Garg, what's the remake like for MGS3. I've read about slowdowns in certain sections on Neogaf

All I want is the MGS3 HD remake. Hurry up February!

PS. Garg, what's the remake like for MGS3. I've read about slowdowns in certain sections on Neogaf
I haven't gotten around to playing it, been busy with Skyrim.

Only played a bit of Peace Walker so far.

P.S. I am kinda disappointed that the ports are missing some of the bonuses we Europeans got in Subsistence and such.

Like the Secret Theater.

If that ends up being included in the EU release of the Collection (Something I doubt) I am gonna be mighty pissed.

Quite. MGS3 remains one of the BEST GAMES EVER.

Of course, I have not played the fourth, so have not been able to assess its selachimorpha-traversing capacity first-hand.

Of course, I have not played the fourth, so have not been able to assess its selachimorpha-traversing capacity first-hand.
One of the most convoluted, ham-fisted plot in the series. Seriously, even Kojima didn't know what the **** he was talking about in that game.

Seriously, MGS4 was a huge let down. I'm not all that hyped up for MGS5 after playing that marvelous crap.

What happened to the one where you're the gay ninja nobody likes and you slice watermelons with Kinect?

CAUSE THAT LOOKED SO GOOD

Damn. The ability to cut everything into pieces was what drew me into it in the first place.

I agree, let MGS rest in peace. Zone of the Enders needs it's sequel. Kojima always talks about wanting do to other projects, I have no idea why he just doesn't do it already. The only way I can see this is if they create a new storyline with new characters.

Back