The NEW Counter STRIKE!

Reaction score
my.php

If u believe this u r a noob :p

well you didn't give me chance to believe it because you said 'If u believe this u r a noob' which before even clicking the image lead me to believe it was fake

....i believe it anyhow so choke on my ass

Because it's about Counter Strike and it's funny? Why did you reply without adding anything usefull or funny to the conversation???

Doppelgofer said:
....i believe it anyhow so choke on my ass
god bless you sir.....god bless you.
you took the words right outta my mouth.....
such noble words *wipes tear

Well If you were the one that made that picture you seriously need some photo shop classes. OMG YOUR AN UBNNW!!!

That is a sexy new model
And the skin for it looks so real...

The map looks like crap though

cereal said:
That is a sexy new model
And the skin for it looks so real...

The map looks like crap though
Yeah I mean you can see the pixelling on the wall
And that AK skin looks like p00p. You need to work on it a bit, tbh.

Q_onfused said:
Sunspots.
<3<3 lets be friends. im just a face in the crowd, nothing to worry about

that's a horribly stupid image, not funny as it's been done about sixty seven times already and it's horrid photoshopping.

Ennui said:

that's a horribly stupid image, not funny as it's been done about sixty seven times already and it's horrid photoshopping.
Hmm, 67, as in 66.6666666666666666 etc. rounded up? As in 2/3?

So, basically you are saying that 2/3 of the people in the world make photoshopped pictures of counterstrike.

May I ask where you got this information?

not percent veg! god you're needy! that last comment has nothing to do with this thread, tis just in general. leave me be!

hey... thats not reely teh nex countre strke!!! I can tel cuz dat guy si not wareing teh blak cs glooves! and dat ak-45 (or wuteva) is totalee bakwardz!

i alos no cuz i am teh bigist cs fan evar!

/sarcasm

Anyway, what were we talking about again?

MarcoPollo said:
Well If you were the one that made that picture you seriously need some photo shop classes. OMG YOUR AN UBNNW!!!

Just to let u know i didnt make it, I took the thread from Garry's Forum and put it here :afro:

How edcuational and a waste of valuable seconds of my life i have just found reading through this thread.

Ennui said:

Look at teh awesome sig.

I see they're sending 12 year olds to fight terrorists. Look at his pasty arm.

TheSomeone said:
I see they're sending 12 year olds to fight terrorists. Look at his pasty arm.

I thought the draft was 18+? Hm...

Back