The truth about Biozeminades

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

R3al1ty

As a new user to this forum, I along with my numerous n00b brethren have been puzzled at the mysterious Biozeminades that you people speak of. A search on the forums with the aforementioned name uncovered a dark conspiracy that is shocking yet strangely titillating... :naughty:

I don't have the link, and anyway it's something everyone should look for inside themselves on the path to inner peace.

[/bullshit]

It turns out that they cut out the part with the biozeminades because it didn't playtest very well.

Were they supposed to be on the hydra/bullsquish level?

I treid to uncover the secret, but the goverment stopped me. Isn't that right, bliink?

they certainly where in the leak. but we cant talk about that, now can we? :naughty:

just... don't mention the biozeminades.

everyone who does disappears.

The_Monkey said:
I treid to uncover the secret, but the goverment stopped me. Isn't that right, bliink?

Oh.. this is waay bigger than any one government! ;)

is this one....????

nother noob....
tell me is this one?

Attachments

• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,023
This is me asking you nicely: stop looking. You will never find the answers you seek, and even if you did they are too horrible for you to imagine.

Right now by you even mentioning that word and going on this futile information quest you're attracting eyes. Eyes we don't want here on this forum, got it? So just run along and play. There is nothing to see here. There never was.

i'd also like to know what exactly they were. I saw a post on the "responces from valve" thread that gabe said he really wishes they could have got them to work, but they couldn't fix them in time, so they were cut. Now that HL2 is out, what the hell were they? and how would they be intergrated into the plot?

Just try to forget about them for now... maybe we'll see them in an expansion or HL3 but there's no point worying ourselves uselessly until that's confirmed.

...just stop pursuing it. it's better for your... health.

It's obviously some kind of running joke . . . Biozeminades never really existed. But it looks like even Valve got in on the fun.

Unless there's a massive cover-up conspiracy going on. :naughty:

biozeminades were what you used to kill the hydras! jeez, didn't you beat the game yet?

look ill stop the bullshit for a moment - biozeminades were going to be in the game and were in the alpha build, we found out about them by an amazon.com review for the HL2 Prima guide that was written waaaay before the game came out.

crap the dudes in black suits are knocking on my door again...
never should have revealed the secret.

i think the person crossed out in the foto is supposed to be gman.

Attachments

• d1_trainstation_050001.jpg
    d1_trainstation_050001.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 676
Well somebody post a pic of them from the alpha. What the **** do these things look like?

Ok, so anybody can REALLY skip the crap and tell me what a(?) Biozeminade is? Or post a picture or PM or whatever? Getting seriously confused here, dont mess with the noobs :)

Every forum has a shady conspiracy-riddled core... however, no one person can ever know the truth!

floG_it47 said:
nother noob....
tell me is this one?

Thats a stalker, was going to be a robotic laser wielding enemy, but it got cut, instead it is a person who was sent to Nova Prospekt, undergone horrible twisted expairaments and now works as an engy for the combine

Unfortunatley no one can be told what the Biozeminades are...you have to see them for yourself

You people are meddling with powers you cannot possibly comprehend...

? What are these Biozeminades everyone is talking about? Never heard of this, someone please tell me what they are.. :flame: :thumbs:

Careful, Spike. Others have asked that question, never to be heard from again...

Even saying the word Biozeminades *eyes shift back and forth* is dangerous.

Hmm.. I did a search of the forums and I've found out some interesting things... :x

I knew a guy who knew what the biozeminades were. Last i heard he tried to tell the secret, but before he knew it he had a stealth helicopter full of black ops agents over his house.

The next morning he was found face down in his swimming pool, shot 12 times, and his throat cut. It was ruled an "accident"

So unless you want that to happen to you, you just shut the hell up about the biozeminades

What? Biozeminades? We have none of them around here! Now clear off! We don't want any trouble! We're simple folk, be gone with you!! And never speak of them again!

/me shakes rake

Don't Say It.

oh noes, they've foiled my caps plan. run!

Flyingdebris said:
I knew a guy who knew what the biozeminades were. Last i heard he tried to tell the secret, but before he knew it he had a stealth helicopter full of black ops agents over his house.

The next morning he was found face down in his swimming pool, shot 12 times, and his throat cut. It was ruled an "accident"

So unless you want that to happen to you, you just shut the hell up about the biozeminades

:LOL: Made me laugh. And those who mention of the biozeminades would do best to keep quiet.

Just watch your feet!

Oh noes I think I've said too much....

They arent real (its a daft quote of an amazon website)

Its all a wind up. Will someone close this thread please. This is how David Icke started for f*!@ks sake. If it isnt closed now someone will set a cult up about it.

For the love of god close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back