The video of the aliens assaulting the Combine APC...

TheWart

Reaction score
I have read some previews in which people say that there was this awesome scene where the aliens took out this group of combine soldiers in an APC type vehicle.

Does anyone know where I can get this video?

Thanks.

It isnt on the internet, the people who saw that video actually went to the valve/sierra studios place and they watched it from their own building. I think brand new videos are coming this monday and hopefully that will be one of them but im not sure...i think it might be the same videos we have all seen except wayyy higher video quality sound. Yeah big deal but oh well, but for sure sometime this month they will release more videos.

Too bad, I had a feeling that was the case.

That sounds like it would be an awesome video.

The videos that will ship on monday in steam is the OLD <-- movie with better quality and better sound..

No one knows when the " new " media will arrive..

I was kinda hoping this video would be released as the "new media" (added to the direct-feed E3 video), but I'm probably dreaming. Still, it's already been described in a couple articles, so they wouldn't be letting anything out of the bag by letting us see it. Same for the (tech demo?) of the wrench dropping into the gears of a machine.

Originally posted by jasonh1234
Where can I grab Steam?

goto gamershell.com and put "steam" in the search box and you'll get a link for the linux and win32 client.

Back