The War on Drugs

wakkywheel

Reaction score
Watch this: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3653114296815352489

What do you think about the War on Drugs?

Myself, I think that the War on Drugs is a totally wrong way of dealing with the drug problem. My personal opinion is that we should put more effort into educating young people on the effects of drugs, not only the negative ones. And I believe there's way to much focus on trying to scare us away from these substances rather that to educate us so that we will be able to make our own decisions, but that's just my opinion.

So, what do you think?

Hahaha! "War on Drugs." That's a laugh. Where's the war? Where are the airstrikes and raids and tanks and civilian casualties from suicide bombers whose belief in the power of the almighty coca plant drives them to blow themselves up with other innocent women and children?! If there were actually a war on drugs, then maybe we would have a quagmire like Iraq right in our own backyards! There would almost certainly be an insurgency...

In short, the "War on Drugs" is indeed bullshit, but Penn & Teller are also some serious propagandizers and I hate most of their stuff if its not outlandish magic.

I'm personally quite fond of the glaring anti-drug propaganda disseminated in public schools...

I wish to ****ing God that Google Video would actually ****ing stream properly instead of acting like a stubborn ****shit.

Insted of a war on poverty, they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me

Back