The weekend Desktop thread

simmo

Tank
Reaction score
As most forums do, they have a weekly desktop thread because of people's desktop's change constantly :),ill post mine later because i'm embarrased to post mine :p

mines the pic from the HL2 official releses
the one were you looking from above the buildings and accross the town square with the 2 horses on the podiums..

Originally posted by kanarico
Originally posted by Miasma
Well I won't have Windows XP (Pro) until I get my new computer in 1-2 weeks, so heres my current deskie:

i wonder how many ppl actually buy windows xp
haha your not supposed to delete the quote thing! then that ruins the quotin part.
edit:ah u fixed it.

Well, i dont know about you guys but i *bought*my copy, yeah, *bought*

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Funny sig Spud, just wait for the "Grr dont be so sexist!" Flames.
**** em

well, i could post a shot of my desktop, or I could just send you HERE, which would probably be easier for us all :p

Originally posted by simmo2k3
people's desktop's change constantly :)
Really? I am just so boring. I haven't changed mine in, well the year since I got this computer.

Mines the picture of a jail or something, where Combine soldiers are fighting Ant Lions.

any one know how to get different start bars, than the 3 that come with xp home?
my backround is the assasin one on the last page.

Originally posted by spamboo
any one know how to get different start bars, than the 3 that come with xp home?
my backround is the assasin one on the last page.

Stardock have loads of desktop thingy wingys, www.stardock.com i think :)

Same pic from the other desktop thread, since my desktop hasn't really changed much.

Yes i play Morrowind. It's, in my opinion, one of the best RPGS ever made. I'm a fairly low level (30 or so) theif, but i have beaten the game with our cheating, and i'm the Hallau grandmaster as well as the mages guild and thiefs guild leaders.

If you like morrowind, or you liked the Ultima Series of games, check out Ultima 9: Redemption, which is a TC for morrowind. I'm a lowly worldbuilder on that project, but it's going to be amazing....

http://ultima.ukpcnet.co.uk/

I think if Morrowind had been a MMORPG as well, it would have been amazing. If the world had been bigger that is. Can you imagine the possibilities.

We still make the world bigger.... It does have the easiest/best user mod system i have seen to date.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
I think if Morrowind had been a MMORPG as well, it would have been amazing. If the world had been bigger that is. Can you imagine the possibilities.

well, it has been said by the developers that it has the coppacity to be made into an online game, but that they personally are not going to make it AT THE MOMENT... but it is possible, so keep your eyes open... and are you guys going to get the new add-on... me want to be a were-wolf... ;(

Stone, we love to argue. :)

Where did you here that? i have read interviews with Todd Howard stating the Morrowind is always going to be a single-player experiance, they way it should be. To make it a MMORPG, you'd have to rescript the entire game.

Here's mine, just a "little" bit inspired by Steam 2.0.

Picture 1

Picture 2

This is explorer.exe, unmodified. Only new things are icons, mousepointer and the appbar(launchit.exe)

edit : url was wrong on pic2 :>

Back