The Wiki

I keep meaning to write for that, but in my free time I feel far too lazy to do so.

Edit: Put a link to it on the quicknav bar at the top of the forum.

"Your edit has been rejected because your client mangled the punctuation characters in the edit token. The edit has been rejected to prevent corruption of the page text. This sometimes happens when you are using a buggy web-based anonymous proxy service."
I am not using a proxy.

Yeah, I just got that error too when trying to edit my page
Your edit has been rejected because your client mangled the punctuation characters in the edit token. The edit has been rejected to prevent corruption of the page text. This sometimes happens when you are using a buggy web-based anonymous proxy service.

Bah. I'll try and find a fix.

you should put a title 'Wiki' in the bar with User CP and FAQs etc, so people see it more. if you cant do that i agree with riomhaire

you should put a title 'Wiki' in the bar with User CP and FAQs etc, so people see it more. if you cant do that i agree with riomhaire
That's what I meant in the first place. I forgot that there is a quicknav menu within the quicknav bar.

Edit: A quick Google search of the error reveals that it can be caused by vbulletin 5.2.7 although 5.2.6 and 5.2.8 are apparently ok. Silly Munro, get upgradin'!

I've got vBulletin 3.8.0 :O The latest version is vBulletin 3.8.1

I want some one to do a Prospero page because no one has ever explained it well to me.

Buy Raising the Bar, it only costs $350353 these days.

What is the quickest way to get to our Wiki? I went to it earlier & it took me a bit to figure out how. I can't remember how I got there now either.

I was considering making a Ms. Red page but have decided against it because I'm just a boring aging gamer who's biggest excitement is playing with fireworks in the middle of winter.

Quickest way I know is to go through the link on the front page, under the community tab on the left.

frontpage2.png

Blue text.
Also, quite lol at your poll choice, bulby.

Back