The worst thing that could happen happened.

Reaction score
My steam account for no reason reasks me for the password when i launched it. The thing is my password doesnt work. Ive tried every one i would normally use, and then some. I tried to use account recovery but the email adress i signed up with is gone because i switched ISPs. So basically no hl2 for me. This sucks so much i had the ati coupon since last sept and just bought silver.

did with the support thing, but their forums are down so i cant message taylor sherman or anyone

It propted me for my password. I knew mine though, no problems for me :) (that really blows for you)

Steven Q Urkle said:
My steam account for no reason reasks me for the password when i launched it. The thing is my password doesnt work. Ive tried every one i would normally use, and then some. I tried to use account recovery but the email adress i signed up with is gone because i switched ISPs. So basically no hl2 for me. This sucks so much i had the ati coupon since last sept and just bought silver.

omg that has to suck!
money down the drain!
mabye your pass is: dontforgetpass
or: hl2pass4u
or: mustnotlosepass

EDIT: you can just save your pass in text file next time,
if there IS a next time.

well, did you guys print out stuff when you made accounts?, and print the reciept for HL2 via the ATI coupon?, I'm sure that is proof of purchase, dunno email Gabe or something :E

GL man, i hope it sorts out

not my fault...lalallaal i get to play hl2 and you dont!!....

edit: god, just because im so skepticall im gonna apoligize..lol...that really sucks dudes. Umm hope you get it soon. HL2 is waiting for you!

Happened to me once before, I tried again in half an hour and it worked fine. Good luck.

ive tried everything i could think of with no luck. Ive been trying during all my free time since last night, and at luch during work. no luck. Vavle isnt responding to my question i sent into support, and i cant see myself playign any time soon. this sucks so much, i spent money on this and someone cant take 30 seconds to send me my password. I know they are busy though its not their fault, its mine for lhaving a bad memory :(

Back