The Zombies

Robert

Reaction score
If you have seen the movie when the Zombies beeing chopped by the blade you have noticed, before that seen, when you kills a Zopmbie the headcrabber jumps off the head and attacks you :eek:

That's like two enemies in one ;)

yea i thought that was clever as well, the cutting in half of the zombies also leads me to think that the source engine supports the cuttin off of limbs....yummy

if you look at that scene then youll see that the guy playing delibratly shoots the zombie in the leg.. so i guess if the zombie gets killed by leg- (or arm) shots then the crab can jump of the host and search for another one

yea i thought it made sence that it should die if hitting the headcrap :p

The other thing interesting about that scene is that some of the zombie sound effects are taken from the "They Hunger" series.

Originally posted by KiNG
yea i thought that was clever as well, the cutting in half of the zombies also leads me to think that the source engine supports the cuttin off of limbs....yummy

Will it support picking said limbs up and using them as clubs to beat their original owners to death with ala Severance: Blade of Darkness? :cheese:

Pressing 1 to list melee weapons... Crowbar, Knife, Barnacle, Antlion Claw, Zombie's Arm...

Back