There's Something About odessa cubbage...

The g-man is not shown to give Cubbage the launcher. They are only seen conversing with no rocket launcher in sight. TBH I'd say they already had it, what with all the rockets stashed in the base.

I say it's the same rocket launcher the G-Man took from Gordon at the end of HL1. (Government property, remember?) He then, knowing Gordon was on his way, gave it to Cubbage, knowing that Cubbage would then give it back to Gordon.

Snappel328 said:
I say it's the same rocket launcher the G-Man took from Gordon at the end of HL1. (Government property, remember?) He then, knowing Gordon was on his way, gave it to Cubbage, knowing that Cubbage would then give it back to Gordon.
whaaa?

You do know the missile launcher in HL2 is a completely different model?

Honestly, I don't exactly know why, but I have a bad feeling about this guy. seeing him talking to the G-man, Him communicating via radio to Lighthouse Point and then combine forces confronting you there, The fact that he's well known but you never see him after HL2.. I dunno, I don't like this guy. :D

Honestly, do you think you are the only one with this opinion. Hes a generally not liked guy, although i never had any bad reactions of him.. he gives me the rocket launcher and has a cool accent, good enough for me :).

Honestly, do you think you are the only one with this opinion. Hes a generally not liked guy, although i never had any bad reactions of him.. he gives me the rocket launcher and has a cool accent, good enough for me :).

He took the credit of saving new little odessa and lighthouse point from you.

Wait what, Lighthouse Point too? I thought he took credit for only NLO.

Back