think about it

serious_ivan

Reaction score
I just saw a video on youTube about Halo 3 when the flood can infect marines in action, so, wouldn't be cool to see the headcrab in episode 3 that can jump on citizens and combines head and convert it into a zombie in front of you. Besides, its time to see different zombie clothes . I'm bored with that stupid white shirts. What do you think? Is that going to happen? I hope it will.

No because the zombification process will take quite a while, doesnt just happen instantly.

I believe the original red to white derives from Black Mesa, where scientists wore white lab coats.

Also, the zombification process does NOT happen instantly. Remember to Half-Life 1, where right after getting the crowbar you witness a headcrab jumping on a scientists head. No matter how long you stand there, the scientist will NOT get up and walk around as a zombie.

I believe the original red to white derives from Black Mesa, where scientists wore white lab coats.
I think it has to do more with how these colours join nicely, rather than sticking to an arbitrary canon like this. Indirect reason is that they didn't have time to do more.

That may be so, but im sure valve wanted to appeal to the their hardcore old time fans by brining back the white t-shirt zombie. I for one got realy happy when i say the zombies with the white t-shirts.

The closest we've seen is in route canal, just before you get the airboat, there is a camp getting shelled with headcrabs. If you watch one headcrab jumps on a citizens head, he fights to rip it off, but he falls and dies, and the headcrab continues humping his head.

The closest we've seen is in route canal, just before you get the airboat, there is a camp getting shelled with headcrabs. If you watch one headcrab jumps on a citizens head, he fights to rip it off, but he falls and dies, and the headcrab continues humping his head.

And if you shoot him he and the headcrab fly across the map. :D

i think headcrabs should be able to jump on any citizen's head and attempt to zombify them without it being scripted. of course it won't turn them into a zombie in front of you, the citizen will just run around and scream and fall on the ground as the headcrab humps his head. it wouldn't add much to the game but it would just be more realistic.

lil bit off topic but has anyone tried to cut something other than zombie (like combine soldier) using the saw blade?

lil bit off topic but has anyone tried to cut something other than zombie (like combine soldier) using the saw blade?

Yes, it doesn't saw them in half, it only seems to be working on zombies (except for the poison one).

Anyway, back on topic, I agree they should add new skins (which I doubt they will do it in next episode, HL3 maybe). Also I agree with Ubik, except with one thing, screaming and running around - that would be too much of a "comedy relief" and would get old pretty fast.
Maybe only add the struggling animation like the one that combines do when you set them on fire...

BTW, I'm glad to see someone else is from Croatia on this forum.

i killed a hunter with a saw blade once.... *sigh* but it didnt cut him in half :p

I just saw a video on youTube about Halo 3 when the flood can infect marines in action, so, wouldn't be cool to see the headcrab in episode 3 that can jump on citizens and combines head and convert it into a zombie in front of you. Besides, its time to see different zombie clothes . I'm bored with that stupid white shirts. What do you think? Is that going to happen? I hope it will.

I hope it will too

Back