This Forums are dead.

_Z_Ryuken said:
SUP?! This Forum Are Filled With Butchers Of TheEnglish Language.

Just look around.
Because you've become very experienced and know everything about the forum despite joining last month.

Ennui said:
Because you've become very experienced and know everything about the forum despite joining last month.
This is merely an observation I've made over the last couple hours I've been on today.

I don't have to have been born on this site to notice the things going on right now.

---
Oh, starting a sentence with "because" is not proper English. (;

Just as a thought.....

This forum is now officialy like hl2 world, a bunch of spammers and morrons posting useless crap everywere..

HeadCrab said:
Just as a thought.....

This forum is now officialy like hl2 world, a bunch of spammers and morrons posting useless crap everywere..

It didn't start like this, it used to be great.

Then a bunch of spammers and 13 year olds showed up, to ruin shit.

Them's forums so dead, I's been wonderin' why thems peoples all posting stuff-like that's all related-like to them topics at hand.

HeadCrab said:
Just as a thought.....

Moron, yes, that seems like it's an accurate description of what I see you as.

Douchebag.

HeadCrab said:
Just as a thought.....

TAHT NAME SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED!

BRING FORTH TEH BAN STICK

Kamikazie said:
now why would you talk about ennui like that...stupid noob :p

Stop kissing his ass, just cause he is a moderrator does not mean shit.
In real life he just just another fat stupid 12 year old kid with nothing better to do than act like a dumb ass.

why would you say that im kissing his ass? i just have a lot of respect for him since he doesnt act like a 10 year old on the internet :O

and he looks like Mr. Frodo, not some fat 12 year old :|

HeadCrab said:
Just as a thought.....

I agree, but ehh there's nothing else to talk about and nobody gives a shit about aftermath that forum has barely any activity.

Everyone has just pissed off.

Wooooooooooooooooooo! Head Crab is an idiot! Ride with me on my gravy train to Cabo! Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm not happy with the way you are posting Headcrab and I'm not wanting an attitude like yours on these forums so you're banned. Ennui, let's not call people names and fall to his level shall we?

HeadCrab said:

Hypicrisy at its finest.

zomg. munrowned rofl. lol @ troll :D

^ Oh look, a moronic spammy comment! Perhaps I should endeavor to articulate my feelings in more eloquently and more coherently: indeed, I am quite amazed that Munro has descended from his ivory tower to bestow on us the honor of his presence and deliver to the troll 'HeadCrab' a most amusing smackdown. Let us all laugh at 'HeadCrab's stupid and rather boring trolling attempt. A-ha! A-ha!

LOL, h34dcr4b 1s n0t l33t. U R n00b. 1 4m l33t h4x0rz, 1 pwnz0rz j00. h4adcr4b 1s 4 cun+. ROFL. w00t w00t! LMAO! w00t!

I took the liberty of reporting that in an attempt to see this thread be cast down to the fiery bowels of deepest darkest oblivion.

Back