Bodacious

Reaction score
Web Site Claims GI Captured in Iraq

IRAQ_SOLDIER.sff_LON128_20050201125054.jpg

DID IRAQI MILITANTS TAKE 'TOY' HOSTAGE?

toy.jpg
toyhead.jpg

Taken from www.drudgereport.com

A U.S. military spokesman in Baghdad, Marine Sgt. Salju K. Thomas, said he had no information on the claim but "we are currently looking into it."

Duh...

Please.

'It is our doll... to me it definitely looks like it is,' Liam Cusack of the toy manufacturer Dragon Models USA, inc., tells the ASSOCIATED PRESS. 'Everything the guy is wearing is exactly what comes with our figure...'

Wow. First, Sunni Children with Down Syndrome for suicidal brigades -- now they're taking toys hostage. "Reeeaaacch ffoooorrr ttthhaa sky!"

""God willing, we will behead him if our female and male prisoners are not released from U.S. prisons within the maximum period of 72 hours from the time this statement has been released," the statement said."

So we're dealing with folks who make even the worst allegations about Gitmo look like a Sunday cakewalk, and the best that somebody can come up with a a slam on Bush? Where is the call for humane treatment, visits by the Red Cross and representation by an attorney? Do we have a double standard, here? "The U.S. must always be perfect, but that standard doesn't apply elsewhere," is that it?

Hey, look: I promise you that you won't have a bad-hair day if you don't seize each and every world event as Bush's fault, okay? Really, your curls won't go all straight and the ends won't split.

What's truly sad about all this "I hate Bush" nattering is that it seems to obviate any semblance of compassion for somebody who may well be tortured and murdered. It's one of the ultimate examples of sleazoidism to seize upon someone's misfortune to make a political point. It makes one no better than the cretins we're already stuck with in way too many campaign trails and elected offices.

Rant mode off.

'Rat

haha why do they try and keep putting fear in out hearts?
what a bunch of loony, "children" killers

If this were a person in danger, I'd be peeved at silly anti-bush statements. As it stands, I can handle it being Barbie's better half.

BTW, that Jesus action figure was quality :LOL:

Desertrat said:
""God willing, we will behead him if our female and male prisoners are not released from U.S. prisons within the maximum period of 72 hours from the time this statement has been released," the statement said."

So we're dealing with folks who make even the worst allegations about Gitmo look like a Sunday cakewalk, and the best that somebody can come up with a a slam on Bush? Where is the call for humane treatment, visits by the Red Cross and representation by an attorney? Do we have a double standard, here? "The U.S. must always be perfect, but that standard doesn't apply elsewhere," is that it?

Hey, look: I promise you that you won't have a bad-hair day if you don't seize each and every world event as Bush's fault, okay? Really, your curls won't go all straight and the ends won't split.

What's truly sad about all this "I hate Bush" nattering is that it seems to obviate any semblance of compassion for somebody who may well be tortured and murdered. It's one of the ultimate examples of sleazoidism to seize upon someone's misfortune to make a political point. It makes one no better than the cretins we're already stuck with in way too many campaign trails and elected offices.

Rant mode off.

'Rat

ummm you do know that the pic on the first page is a plastic action figure, right!?!

AH! :LOL: They really thought that they were going to fool us? Come on. What a bunch of jerkoffs.

ALLAH AKBAR!!!

First thread I've seen in this forum where no one has started a flame war or some type of debate.

Come on left/right wingers!

Ohh.. does that action figure come with a USP match? It looks similar to the hl2 pistol...

Looks like a glock to me with a silver top.

Tr0n said:
First thread I've seen in this forum where no one has started a flame war or some type of debate.

Come on left/right wingers!

I hate everyone who disagrees with me!!! ITS AN OUTRAGE!!! :angry: :flame:

IM GONNA BURST!!! ROAR!!!

One thing that's certain is that the toy sales are going to skyrocket. :p

It would be awesome if it turned out to be some little kid's school diorama.

I want to see the beheading video -- fake over-dramatic screams; a thumb and a finger clasping the top of the dolls head, making it move side to side as a plastic GI Joe knive slits its throat ...

Oh the horror! Barbie will be upset to know her ex-died in such a horrible way ...

I wonder if they have a minature Zarqwai to stand behind our plastic friend and read a statement?

i can;t undertsand how you're all making fun of this toy's plight, it's atrocious, he's being held by smelly arab terrorists who may very well do bad things to him, and on top of that little johnny's somewhere wondering where his toy went, and he's traumatized now that he's seen his toy's gonna get beheaded
you should be ashamed of yourselves, the doll has rights too, and johnny, poor, poor johnny
every time you behead a doll allah takes away one more virgin from the 100 you're supposed to get

heh heh, I bet most other Islamic militants are also laughing at these guys.

Probably some 21 year old white kid from Kentucky who posted while trolling thier site.

Probably...

We're gunna see sponge bob square pants cuddly toys being detained at Guantanimo soon, and probably see Action Man voted as the Iraqi president....

....anyway, back to reality

burner69 said:
We're gunna see sponge bob square pants cuddly toys being detained at Guantanimo soon, and probably see Action Man voted as the Iraqi president....

....anyway, back to reality

The photo chops are already sailing around the web... The only one I have to post is of a hog-tied naked barbie doll but since people here don't have much of a sense of humor I'll let you google it.

Hah. Its funny how they expect to put that 'gun' in the picture, without it being blatantly obvious. Who the hell hold a gun by the butt to aim with it? That'd be the stupidest thing ever.

EDIT: And hahaha, that Jesus action figure is funny.

Dragon Models, USA released a statement in response that it is withdrawing all contractors from Iraq pending the safe return of Cody.

The man who captured cody was arrested today, they released a picture of him.

81797_imageMain400.jpg

Hmmm plastic, looks familiar, oohhh yes i saw those in doom3

GO JOE!!!!

G.I. Joe...the american hero. :D

Back