This or CS:S?

Why not both?

CSS is a faster, easier to get into game. You basically buy your guns and have at it. DoD requires much more thought as far as classes go and whatnot.

Because I saw gameplay vids and DoD:S looked amazing.
If the gameplay videos you saw were those "News from the front" vignettes Valve made, trust me, DoD:S is nowhere near as focused and tactical as those videos make it look. :dozey:

CS:S is meh, DoD:S is awesome, CS 1.6 is awesome, DoD is awesome, .. Basically, * > CS:S.

If the gameplay videos you saw were those "News from the front" vignettes Valve made, trust me, DoD:S is nowhere near as focused and tactical as those videos make it look. :dozey:

It's still far far far more focused and tactical than CS:S.

I would recommend DOD:S (or DOD) because it's the better game but CS:S might be a little more fun. Depends on taste though, I really like both of them.

I prefer CS:S over DOD:S, but I love them both.

Qonfused your iron giant avatar sucks randy cock.

Pesmerga you suck Randy's giant iron cock.

DoD: S for sure, it's the better of the two.

Slower, more tactical play, daring rushes to the machine gun nests to cover your friends advances. It's more team orientated, no-one solos, not even snipers.

DoD:S is better, it feels more well put together than counter strike, it also has a much nicer community...

And we all know what the majority of the Counter Strike community are like dont we...?

DoD:S owns.
thought id prefer TF2 over anything both of em

I'd go for CS:S as DoD:S is rather shit.

Guns have INSANE recoil whether you're crouched or prone and most of the servers are filled with uncoordinated kids.
I never saw team work or tactics used in the game ever.
And the class decisions are stupid, why would only one class have ironsights? why don't all of the classes have melee options? Why do all of the grenades have a stupid smoke trail behind them?
And again, why the hell do the guns have such insane recoil? Even if you fire one shot or quick bursts your aim goes through the roof!

DoD v1.3 is tons better in every aspect except graphics.

CS:S, because I've never played Dod:s. Looks alright, but with CS I can just jump in and out.
I also own. Being good helps. If you suck, it's a shitty game.

Too many Noobs and people that speak noobish in CS:S... Now if I could find "The Lost Server" I may think of playing online again...

Psst. You want some good servers? I can hook you up. /shadydeal

Back