This video looks like it would be a pretty good level for Episode 3.

fake. it doesn't fit in at all to the storyline, maybe HL2 beta.

Yeah I suppose it is fake, considering how the heck would Gordon go to some abandoned dock place alone? For once, in Episode 2, he actually left the game with a good note. (Well not completely good, but he is at least safe for the most part.)

Hmm, nope. That's neither a well-made map, nor believable.

Wow... err. That's just... stuff. Like someone shook a bunch of props in a skybox and sprinkled them into a grey void. I think you're confusing "Ooh, look: they've done something!" for "a pretty good level".

Somebody's jealous.
Well he has a fair point, it's nothing special in comparison to the best mods out there which just sit near / around / on Valve quality (and I do mean only the very best). Huge & lengthy wooden board skywalks between buildings on the coast? Seems to me like he ran out of ideas there, looks silly.

Well he has a fair point, it's nothing special in comparison to the best mods out there which just sit near / around / on Valve quality (and I do mean only the very best). Huge & lengthy wooden board skywalks between buildings on the coast? Seems to me like he ran out of ideas there, looks silly.
You don't have to explain, I agree with him.

I was just doing this thing I call "teasing". It's where I say things to irritate Pi while poking him with a stick.

Yeah, there kind of aren't 2x6 boards in lengths of 100 feet, much less ones that would be structurally sound.

It's definitely bits and pieces from the beta (with a few newer additions).

Back