Thor game

Not sure why it's being mentioned, isn't it pretty much a standard that games based on superhero movies, suck? I can think of maybe two that don't, and that is about it.

That lava is pretty bad though.

Yeah, game adaptations of movies are terrible as a rule.

Well, not necessarily. GoldenEye was ****ing awesome. I don't really think there's an excuse to shit out a game just to cash in on a movies realese.

There are obviously exceptions, but yeah, it's mostly just a cash grab, without the slightest amount of effort into trying to make a worthwhile independent product.

Well, not necessarily. GoldenEye was ****ing awesome. I don't really think there's an excuse to shit out a game just to cash in on a movies realese.

That wasn't a movie promo game, that was a standalone. It came out 2 years after the movie did.

You don't really get my point. GoldenEye proves that it's possible to make an awesome movie inspired game. Thor just looks terrible.
I'm not really dissapointed or anything, I had no idea a Thor game was even in the making. I was just browsing youtube and found some vids I thought I'd share.

Back