To all those who hate Odysseus's interminable whining

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFLUFAN

Reaction score
Let's petition the mods to permaban this moron for his constant, self-pitying, attention whoring behavior.

This forum would be a far better place without him.

It would be a better place without him actually, but i thought he had gone anyway?

Dude. You are stooping down to his level. You, by making this retarded post, are now an idiot. Now the mods will come in and delete this thread and hopefully make you look like an @$$. Plus the website owner will have to back up this crap.

I feel very sorry for Chris_D and I know that this thread isn't the best thing in the world to do.

But he is just being ridiculous. I have no problem with the mods locking this thread as long as they lock his as well.

Oh my god. I can't believe you made a thread about this. It's gonna closed in no time.

And making threads dedicated to him really help his attention seeking manner, well done :)

true, Odyssyus is an attention whore, but by making this thread, you seem like one too.

SFLUFAN said:
Let's petition the mods to permaban this moron for his constant, self-pitying, attention whoring behavior.

You're just as annoying as him.

Alright - I apologize.

I let my emotions get the better of me. It won't happen again.

SFLUFAN said:

Oh, I see. We should ban anyone who doesn't follow popular opinion. Tell you what, why don't you start by writing down popular opinion. Write every conceivable opinion down (just make sure you don't explain or rationalize them too much, that's not the Fanboy Way). Then, send them to Valve so they can verify them as factual information. By the time that happens, Hell will have frozen over.

Spartan said:
Oh, I see. We should ban anyone who doesn't follow popular opinion. Tell you what, why don't you start by writing down popular opinion. Write every conceivable opinion down (just make sure you don't explain or rationalize them too much, that's not the Fanboy Way). Then, send them to Valve so they can verify them as factual information. By the time that happens, Hell will have frozen over.

Actually I think I'd like to include you in this petition as well you arrogant insufferable jerk.

And it's not because he "doesn't follow popular opinion", it's because he is obviously starved for attention or just trolling for responses which I'm very sorry in that I succeeded by letting my emotions get the better of me and I sank to both his AND YOUR level.

This is a HL2 fansite - you can disagree but to be so condescending as you typically are is far beyond the pale.

...Can all you guys just stop pissing eachother off...just let the mods close this thread.

Yes, let it die, and if Oddysseus ever makes a crap thread again, ignore it, dont reply, just ignore it

Odysseus said:
It's me, and I am not going to sanctify this thread with a comment.

Did you not say you were leaving?

Anyway let him make pointless threads if he wishes, they are likely to be closed anyway and him only flamed.......

Spartan said:
Oh, I see. We should ban anyone who doesn't follow popular opinion.
Yes. The trolls. Lets start with you.
:hmph:

Did Ody ever give away his copy of HL2?

You idiot, he wants attention, i.e. people talking about him. Good job creating a thread all about him :rolleyes:

And by making this thread, you give him what he wants...alot of posts directed to him as an idiotic moaning little twat that was suposed to leave...if you don't wanna see what he writes, don't click on his threads, its easy...

wut the heck did oddyseus do? I mean, if you're gonna put up a petition, isn't it a given that you back it up with some type of argument and proof? It's like one of those immature teenagers to love to say Fuk america for attention and when asked why they dunno wut the hell to respond. Are you sure YOU are not an attention whore?

everytime I log on there is either a post about this guy or he posts somthing worthless..

NetWarriorDan said:
Combine. I hear they do stuff.

Oh yeah. This one Combine... he beat that one guy with his weapon... I can't remember what kind of weapon it was, I think it was like a banana, or maybe a cigarette butt... That was cool.

Spartan and Odysseus really have acted like fools from what I have seen of them on these forums but the latter appears to be much worse than the former.

How about we all agree to spell their names as wrong as we can? I have a good feeling about the name: "Bodeeeseeyus"

andrewrequest said:
Are you sure YOU are not an attention whore?
I'll vouch for him, n00b. Ody's threads speak for themself; he is a troll.

Mr.Wotsit said:
Spartan and Odysseus really have acted like fools from what I have seen of them on these forums but the latter appears to be much worse than the former.

How about we all agree to spell their names as wrong as we can? I have a good feeling about the name: "Bodeeeseeyus"

Man, that's a great idea. I'll start. How about... Mr. Cockshit? I think it suits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back