Today will be a hilarious day

CptStern said:
all you did was a home pregnancy test? :eek:

dude those are notoriously unreliable ..in fact my wife was showing negative even though she was 2 months pregnant. Sorry to burst your bubble but you really should get her to go the doctor

eh? okay...didn't know that.. not that one would expect me to know it :p
anyway yeah Stern is right, get her to the doc and get any doubts out of the mind.

simmo said:
And as soon as that babeh pops out, your face will be owned by that sweet little baby face, and it will all be worth while :)
A strange way of putting it, and no mistake :)
"Aw, little Jimmy when I held you in my arms 4 teh first time u pwnz0red me rite to my <3 !!!1!one"

CptStern said:
all you did was a home pregnancy test? :eek:

dude those are notoriously unreliable ..in fact my wife was showing negative even though she was 2 months pregnant. Sorry to burst your bubble but you really should get her to go the doctor

Oh how gah.. okay, how much does that costs, I am just interested as it seems non of us have health insurance.

Mr.Reak said:
Oh how gah.. okay, how much does that costs, I am just interested as it seems non of us have health insurance.

u dont need to go to a doctor.. just do 1 or 2 more highly recommended pregnancy test and if they come out the same then your good.. no need for doctor to test

theres the "first response " it suposed to be the most accurate test.
google it

By the way, I forgot to say, she still gets her periods. So yeah..

nicknitro said:
u dont need to go to a doctor.. just do 1 or 2 more highly recommended pregnancy test and if they come out the same then your good.. no need for doctor to test
Assuming those other two pregnancy tests don't have any chance at error. But of course they do still have some error.

I'd go with the doctor thing to be absolutely 100% safe.

Back