Tonight, Tonight

I thought you were going to say 'It's gonna be alright'.

It's a song..

Fer realsies.

Duh. This song is awesome, so is Disarm by the same group.

I like today, and bullet with butterfly wings, and... smashing pumpkins.

I can usually only listen to a couple of songs before his voice annoys me too much, I do like tonight, tonight, bullet with butterfly wings and a couple others though.

He's a complete prick now too, such a shame for an uncle fester lookalike.

i luuurve smashing pumpkins. i didn't see them in asheville last year but i did see people waiting outside the orange peel waiting to get in to see them.

favorite song: THE WORLD IS A VAMPIRE
dahnahnahnah naaah naahhhhh

Tonight Tonight is truly an amazing song, probably my favourite by them.

If any song encapsulates the 90s for me, it's this one:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=E2snP7rGP6g

The Smashing Pumpkins are awesome... were awesome until MACHINA (though it had some good stuff on it). Siamese Dream was their best, Mellon Collie was a bit bloated and Adore was horribly underrated.

This is on the long ending for GT5, playing during a lap of the nurburgring nordschleife whilst the credits roll - an epic gaming moment if ever there was one :-D

ps. thread revivial ftw.

Who the hell is this "lePobz"

Also even though I'm not big on the band, I do love the sound and rhythm of that song.

Yesssssss all good.

Tonight Tonight has my favorite music video ever, even though it's pretty much a rip off of A Trip to the Moon. But with colors and stuff. :)
Most other Smashing Pumpkins videos are pretty good too.

And any time 1979 comes on results in compulsory head bobbing.

lol, thankyou for this.

EMdAg.png

I probably would have laughed two years ago.

Exactly.

EDIT: I actually had no idea this thread was two years old LOL I was only really kinda' saying "Yeah Vegeta being a pedo jokes are so 2008"

Turns out they literally are.

Yeah, I'm actually shocked that I've been masquerading as a pedo around here for over 2 years already. Jesus.

And it's ironic that nobody laughed at it back then, but now people are. Well I guess nobody noticed it because this is the [strike]empty[/strike] music section.

You're right though Dani, the jokes are old and I wouldn't have made it these days. Everyone else makes them for me.

Back