Topics...

KiNG

Reaction score
i am already outa ideas on wut to talk about...but what else is there to talk about, i mean until valve releases another vid we are dead in the water unless somone can bring me an original topic to talk about that actually arouses my interest. and no i dont wanna talk about future hl releases. the only real thing i can think about that we havent talked about is just more hardware stuff.
someone prove me wrong plz and you'll get a cookie.:dozey:

Originally posted by KiNG
i am already outa ideas on wut to talk about...but what else is there to talk about, i mean until valve releases another vid we are dead in the water unless somone can bring me an original topic to talk about that actually arouses my interest. and no i dont wanna talk about future hl releases. the only real thing i can think about that we havent talked about is just more hardware stuff.
someone prove me wrong plz and you'll get a cookie.:dozey:

stop spamming the forum !!

stop spamming the forum !!...

Thats acctualy not a bad idea m8. Cant realy blame him if hes as egar as most of us to get our hands on the Game/more info/screens/movies/I was going to say Demo, But im not going down that road..:bounce: Far to many people will try and mock the fact that the D word was mentioned.:eek:

Originally posted by GOoch
stop spamming the forum !!...

Thats acctualy not a bad idea m8. Cant realy blame him if hes as egar as most of us to get our hands on the Game/more info/screens/movies/I was going to say Demo, But im not going down that road..:bounce:

HEHE ;D Don't mention demo in the forums, ppl will go crazy and think you have them :|

DEMO!! where, who has it!!! gimmie gimmie gimmie!!!!!

:afro:

for real ? :p

THERE IS NO DEMO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or am I wrong...

Back